Chapter 78 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Time passes by and the little lady was just exploring the villa alone.

" This place is so spacious." The little lady says as she was walking in the corridor.

" The diary that I just read..." The little lady says as she stops in front of a door and she saw the whole garden in the backyard.

" It is still in my head..." The little lady says

" How could the duke be like that to his daughter—I mean, me. " The little mumbles as she was outside of villa.

She looks around in the garden and saw a person.

The little then smiled ear to ear as she thought of something again.

" Well, I know changing the things around won't be good... Since it has effects afterward." The little lady says

" But... I've already changed a lot of things in the story already and I'm aware of everything that I do. " The little lady says as she approached the person in the garden.

The little lady then wore a smile on her face.

When she was right next to the person, she then introduced herself.

" Hello, my name is Althea…I lived here." The little lady says as she was talking to the gardener of the Crawther House.

" Ah, yes, of course." The gardener says with a smile on his face.

" Of course I know who my highness name is." The gardener says

" This lowly servant greet the princess, welcome home your highness." The gardener says with a smile as he bow his head.

The little lady then just give a bright smile on her face but that smile soon turner into a grin.

" Uhm..."

" Mister, did you ever heard about the 'race' between the lettuce and the tomato? " The little lady says out of nowhere and the gardener who was confused tilted his head while crossing his eyebrows.

The gardener was quiet for 2 second, he have no idea what the little lady is talking about.

" … "

" The…The race what now your highness?? " The gardener says as the little lady smiled.

" The race between the lettuce and the tomato." The little lady says as she was still smiling ear to ear.

" H-Huh??? " The gardener says, he still have no idea of what the lady is talking about.

" The lettuce 🥬 was a 'head' and the the tomato 🍅 was trying to 'ketchup'! " The little lady says as she laughed at her own joke but, the gardener was only staring at her, still didn't get the idea of the joke.

" Do you…not understand the joke? " The little lady says as the gardener shake his head still confused.

" Well, it's like this..."

" The lettuce 🥬 and the tomato 🍅 have a race, right? " The little lady says as the gardener nod his head.

" Well, since they have a race..."

" The lettuce was ahead than tomato, right? So, the tomato was trying to 'catch up' with lettuce, get it? " The little lady says

" But Instead of using the 'catch up' word, I instead used the word 'ketchup', it's a sauce. " The little lady says as the Gardner nod his head.

" So, that is why I said the tomato was trying to 'ketcup' since lettuce was ahead. " The little lady says

" Do you get it now? " The little lady says as the gardener nod his head with a smile.

" Gosh, why did my joke turned into an explanation??? " The little lady says as she shake her head as the gardener just scratch his head but then the little lady smiled and looked at him again.

" Now, I have another one." The little lady says

" Mister, do you know what's the first bet that most people make in their life? " The little lady says as she was smiling ear to ear.

" Money? "

" Or loyalty? "

" If it's a bet, then some nobles bet their property. "

" I-I really don't know to be honest, what is the answer to that question, your highness? " The gardener says as the little lady shake her head as no.

" Money, loyalty or property is not the answer mister." The little lady says

" Then your highness, please tell me what is the answer." The gardener says as the lady smiled.

" You really wanna know? " The little lady says as the gardener nod his head.

" Give me one copper coin first, hehehe." The little lady says as the gardener sighed and pulled two copper coins and he give it to the little lady.

" May I now know the answer your highness? " The Gardner says

" The first bet that most people make in their life is..." The little lady says

" Is an Alpha bet. " The little lady says as she laughed and the gardener was only looking at her.

" *stops laughing* Nevermind, you won't get it anyway, thank you for your time Mr. Gardener... And oh! " The little lady says

" Thanks for the coin! " The little says as she showed the coin she got from tricking the gardener, the little lady then wave her little hand to the gardener who have been tricked.

" I-I have been tricked..." The gardener says as he sighed.

" Well, take care and watch your step your highn—" The gardener says which the little lady suddenly tripped on the ground.

" Y-Your highness! " The gardener says as then one of the maid who saw the little lady then immediately run towards her.

" Your highness, are you alright? " The maid asked.

" What happened? Why did you tripped? " The maid asked as the little lady only smiled.

" It's okay, I didn't d*ed yet, I'm fine." The little lady says as the two servant sighed.

" Well, I guess it was a karma for tricking mister gardener here." The little lady mumbles as she then get up and looked at the rock who made her fall.

" Cursed you little rock! " The little lady says

" Here. I'll give this coin back to you, I think it has a curse, it just happened to me." The little lady says as she immediately walked away from the two servant, leaving them confused.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»