Chapter 95 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

While I was just here, sitting on the sofa, looking at this people wearing such luxurious dresses.

I can't help but to just... Feel the excitement of finally, seeing the female lead, I can still remember what she'll be wearing today, it was described in the novel by my older sister.

But I don't really feel so well today...

( My head... Why is it hurting badly like this? I even slept well last nice and went to bed early too...)

" My lady, would you like to go to the balcony? " Mr. Bosworth says as he I felt like he was staring at me, so I turn my head from my right side to look at him.

" I—" I said but was then interrupted when I heard the female lead's name being called.

( What? She's here? Already? )

I then looked to where the big golden door is, it opened slowly...

( Is this it? )

( This is where the story begins now...)

( I will protect my mother and everyone else away from her and the prince of this empire.)

( Even if I have to walk a thorny field or manipulate them... I just want to secure a better future for everyone who deserves it.)

" Lady Auriane De Verley and Grand Duke Luk Van De Roos, has arrived. "

( What???? )

( Whattt!????? )

" The Grand Duke of the De Roos Family escorted a lady from another family? " I then looked at the four woman who I heard gossiping.

( Okay... It was written that the female lead come alone without an escort.)

( But the scenario changed, she come with an escort and not just a random escort.)

( But my mother's father! )

( So that dimwit refused to escort his own daughter but has the time to escort someone else's daughter!?! )

" Tch... So she already have wrapped her hands around my mother's father huh." I said to myself while staring at the female lead, wearing a dress that does catch everyone's attention.

" Woah, she's so pretty, look at the lady next to the grand duke."

" I know right, her face is so angelic, I think she's the most loveliest person I have seen today."

" Her hair is so beautiful, even her face."

" The Grand Duke didn't escorted his own daughter? "

" Is it really true that lady Cynthia cut her connection with her father? "

" Could be, everyone knows that they don't have a great relationship and that the grand duke loath his own daughter. " Woman 4

" I mean look at that evil woman, trying to please everyone that are present today, tsk, her reputation will never go back to how it was before."

" She's really a disgrace to the De Roos family, it's a good thing that his grace, the grand duke cut his connection with that venomous woman. "

" Enough with that, let's talk about the beautiful lady next to the grand duke. "

" She looked like the biological daughter of the grand duke.*chuckles*"

" They look great for a father and daughter kind of relationship. "