Chapter 110 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

I'm sitting right to my dad, while Lady Auriane is sitting across my dad and she's smiling ear to ear, wearing that innocent look on her face.

( This makes me feel annoyed for some reason, I shouldn't hate the protagonist but why do I feel like my blood is boiling??? )

" Eat Thea, you shouldn't leave the food untouched, it will become cold," Father says and I turn my head to look at him with a smile on my face.

" Yes, dad," I said with a smile on my face.

" My lady, please go on and eat, will order more if you are still hungry," Father says as I frowned while looking at my dad.

" Oh no, this is already enough your royal highness, thank you very much." Lady Auriane says as I just rolled my eyes.

While we were eating, I keep my mouth shut the whole time and just listened to my dad and lady Auriane's conversation.

I'm scared that my dad might become one of those people that the female lead can have or she will take my dad this world away from me.

My dad is already smiling and laughing with Lady Auriane, there's this weird atmosphere that I don't like at all and I'm feeling very annoyed.

( I don't like this even a little bit.)

" Ah, excuse me for a second," Dad says and he gets up from his seat and went outside to talk to someone, I could still see my dad outside from the window.

And then I looked at the female lead, Lady Auriane, she was already staring at me.

" Who exactly are you? " Lady Auriane says and I raised my right eyebrow.

" Who else? I'm Althea Melody, daughter of Archduke Willard Crawther. " I said while sipping a tea.

" I know who Archduke Willard is, but I just don't get it, " Lady Auriane says while she was staring at me.

" What part of what I said that you don't get? " I said and Lady Auriane smiled.

" And you're even informally talking to me, it's like we were close but we are not. " Lady Auriane says and my eyebrow crossed.

" I know that I created a character named Archduke Willard but..." Lady Auriane

" But I have never wrote a single thing that he has a daughter, that means YOU shouldn't have existed and Archduke Willard shouldn't have a daughter at all." Lady Auriane says as I stopped drinking the tea that I was holding.

" There was no Althea Melody in the story I have wrote, well, maybe you're just a side character that died? Yeah, that could be like the reason." Lady Auriane as I stared at her with a horrified look on my face.

( What did she just says??? )

( She have never wrote a character like me in her book???? )

" What did you just said to me? " I said

" Well, since you're a side character that will probably die sooner or later, I think it's alright to tell you a little secret. " Lady Auriane says with a mischievous smile on her face.

" I possessed the body of the protagonist of this novel and also the author of this novel, my real name is not Auriane De Verley, my real name is Nataliya. " She says and I just blinked my eyes for like two times.

( Na... Nataliya....)

( My older sister!?! )

" Even if you go and tell everyone about what I have said, no one will believe you because I'm the protagonist of this novel." She says with a smirk on her face.