Chapter 112

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Cynthia (POV)

" Your highness, Prince Lucien,"  I said while keeping a pretty smile on my face for a second, and then I stopped smiling.

" Please, don't put me in a position where I gotta show you how cold my heart can get. " I said with a straight face and for a second, he was taken aback by the words I'm saying to him.

( He must be a little bit surprised since I'm treating him like this...)

( This expression on his face... I've seen it too many times already... This is making me frustrated.)

" Oh, Thia, come on~ *smile* you're being so moody today, what's the matter? You can tell me if someone is bothering you~ " Prince Lucien says as I just sighed.

( I'm getting the thoughts that whatever I say to him just won't get through in his head! )

( And he has been seeing that pink-haired woman, I mean, not like I care... But this man! He's making my blood boils in anger! )

" Does his highness wants to know what has been bothering me? " I said with a smile and this dumbass smiles ear to ear.

" Of course, I want to know Thia, after all, you're my fiance," Prince Lucien says while smiling ear to her.

" I have three things that have been bothering the hell out of me your highness, " I said

" It's either you, his highness keeps appearing in my dreams and haunts the living fuck out of me every night or... " I said

" Or two, the fact that you keep asking for my presence here in the palace just to catch you with all these...noble hoes next to you and don't have some fucking business with me!? Yeah, that bothers quite the fuck out of me, 'your highness'." I said and the two women next to him just giggles.

" And lastly, it could be options A and B, what do you think your highness? " I said with a smile and he sit straight on the couch and gives a signal to the two women next to him.

" Thia, you've changed a little bit, the way you talk to me isn't the same as before..." Prince Lucien says

" Do you know that insulting a royal family or swearing to a royal family will get you punished for up to five years, Thia? " Prince Lucien says with a serious look.

" But I don't want that to happen to my fiance, you should be greatful of how good of a person I am, Thia, " Prince Lucien says which angers me.

" But I don't like this new changes of your Thia, " Prince Lucien

" Oh, your highness, I changed? My~ but this is who exactly I am your highness and nobody told you to like me, so feel free to hate me or you could go and cry a river for me, your highness," I said as politely as I could.

" And a punishment for up to five years? Come on, your highness, you could do much better than that *smiles* if you think such punishment like being 'imprison' will make me suffer well... I don't think that will work, your highness, " I said

" I've been living in hell and suffered quite a lot, so I don't think I see much difference and just seeing his highness face, it is already like a curse for me, your face truly haunts me, you're the living definition of a walking nightmare, your highness," I said with a smile on my face and he's too stunned to speak.

" Oh, Thia *smiles* you almost made me believe that you hate me," Prince Lucien says while laughing at me.

( That's because I do hate you! )

" Thia, you may be able to fool anyone and yourself, but you cannot fool someone like me, I know that you Thia, is still in love with me, I can tell, I know you're just pretending to not care, " Prince Lucien says as I sighed.

" In love?*horrified look* your highness, I'd rather much fall asleep. " I said

" Oh, Thia, I know you're just doing this to get my attention and I'm letting you know that you're getting my attention now, Thia, so what is it? What is it that you want, Thia? " Prince Lucien says with a smile.

" Well then, I would like to break up this engagement with you your highness, I don't wish to be tied with someone like you. " I said and he just laughs.

( This so frustrating...)

" A break up engagement? Thia, you're making me laugh so hard right now, weren't you the one who wanted this engagement? Have you forgotten already, Thia? " Prince Lucien says with a smile and so, I smiled back.

" Oh, I was quite stupid back then your highness, to think I'd be so foolish to fall for such garbage quality of a man, as I thought, I should just marry a wild wolf." I said with a smile, while he on the other hand was just staring at me.

" Alright, as you wish, will break this engagement," Prince Lucien says with a smirk on his face.

( What's with his smile? )

" Thank you your highn—" I said but he interrupted me.

" I'm only breaking this engagement because I know that maybe four to five days, you, my beloved Thia will surely come running back to me just like how you did once, it was cute. " Prince Lucien says which I gave him a disgust look on my face and he just smiles.

( That was the thing that I regretted the most... If only people knows that.)

" Will see about that your highness," I said with a smile and then I take off the engagement ring on my hand and placed it on the table while he just kept a wide smile on his face.

" How am I going to trust you that you're actually going to break this engagement your highness? " I said and he just smiled again.

" Don't worry about that, you'll be coming back to me anyway with that cute face of yours, but don't worry Thia, even so, I'll gladly take you back into my arms, just like before," Prince Lucien says and I just stares at him.

( Right, I should better go talk to the Emperor about this... This bastard seem to be not so trustworthy.)

" Alright then, your highness, from today onward, I am not your Fiance and I will never be," I said and he simply nod his head.

( He must be so confident that I'm going to come back to him, how funny~)

" Alright, if that's what you want to say, then you can leave now and oh! Please call back the ladies who are waiting outside, Thia, they must have felt so lonely and cold there~ " Prince Lucien says and I just smiled at him and left.

( Bastard, his second younger brother Noah should have just become the heir to the throne.)

» The story will continue on the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story!