Chapter 98 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Cynthia (POV)

While I was watching everyone dancing and also, watching my beautiful little daughter who is just across me.

( Ah ... Isn't she quite cute? )

( My lovely daughter is so adorable! But why is she standing so awkwardly over there? )

( Shouldn't she socialize with the other noble kids? )

( Or is my lovely daughter a shy type? Ah, that is actually very adorable.)

" Cute." I said while taking a sip and watching her from afar.

( Should I go and stand right next to her? I'd like to hold her little hands and be with her already.)

( These people drains my energy.)

" Hmm? What's going on? " I said to myself when I saw the young second Prince approached my daughter.

( What the ..)

" This can't be..." I said while watching the two talking.

" Is he, asking my daughter to dance with him? " I said to myself while staring at my daughter.

( She looked quite troubled, does she not want to dance with the second Prince? )

( But this scene ... This has never happened before.)

( In my previous life, he did not asked anyone to dance with him, so what change? )

( Is it because of my daughter? That can't be it, this must be just a... Coincidence, right? )

( But all of my previous life, what has happened today, DID NOT happened before.)

" What the? That child rejected the second Prince of this empire? *scoff* The audacity of that child."

" Who is that child anyway? Her parents must have not taught her well at home, such unmannered child, tsk tsk. "

" Or maybe her teacher didn't taught her manners, she's probably a daughter of a poor aristocrat anyway.*chuckles*"

" Look what is that child even wearing to such event like this."

" My goodness, such old fashion.*chuckles* her parents couldn't even afford to buy her luxury clothing, poor child. "

" I bet her mother was sold off to an ugly fat aristocrat.*laughs*"

" Oh, don't say that, what if someone hears you?*chuckles*"

" As if like anyone would care about it.*chuckles*"

I then looked at the woman right next to me and I glared at her when she looked at me.

" Watch your words madame, if you don't want me stich up those filthy mouth of yours." I said while looking at her which she and the other woman next to her looked quite frightened.

" You old hags better watch your manners towards my child, or I'll stitch up those mouths of yours so that you all will shut up, capiche!? " I said as they all looked so frightened and just nodded their head and immediately left.

( They are very daring to say such thing to my cute and lovely daughter, even talking behind someone's back! )

( And she's just a child! )

" These people makes my blood boil in anger! " I said to myself in a low tone and then I noticed that Arckduke Willard is coming to my direction.

( Why is he not with my daughter? )