Chapter 9 - A Thorn Amongst Roses

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Ilarion Bosworth (POV)

The servants in this villa have been gazing at me every time I walk by. Since I'm wearing such eye catching jewelry right now-that the little girl gave it to me-I guess that can't be helped.

Well, I can't refuse a handcrafted present from such a tiny dwarf, and I also can't say that the Jewelry is ugly.

Considering that I seemed to appreciate it.

(How in the world did that tiny girl know that I am fond of yellow roses?)

Well, this is not important.

I have to submit my works to the grand duke before I can get the papers ready for an adoption.

I knocked on the door outside of the grand duke's office and, after four seconds, I opened it.

I laid the papers on his desk and said, "Your grace, I have come to give you my reports, I have already arranged them alphabetically."

His Grace responds, "Hmm... Lets see." He is Grand Duke Luk Van De Roos, the Duke of the De Roos Duchy, and he's Lady Cynthia Van De Roos' father.

I have served his grace since he was just ten years old and until now, I still served him.

" What has been Cynthia doing this days? Has there any changes in the villa? " His grace asked.

" Ah, there has no changes in the villa your grace, the lady has been going out lately to see his highness, Prince Lucien." I answered as he nod his head.

" Alright, if you don't have anything to add on, you may leave, just tell me anything- everything what happens in the villa." His grace says.

" Yes, your grace. Then please pardon me." I said as I was about to leave from his office.

" And Bosworth." His grace says as I stopped and turned around to look at the grand duke once again.

" Yes, your grace? Is there anything you would like me to do? " I said as he was only staring at me.

" I noticed that there has been changes on your appearance today." His grace says as I was standing right in front of him.

" Yes, your grace?? " I said

( Changes of my appearance??? )

( I didn't changed anything.)

" You look quite flowery today." His grace says

" Why... is there such ridiculous and ugly flower on top of your head? And I noticed that you're even wearing a flower ring, quite childish if I say." His grace says as I smiled.

" Your grace, has a keen eyes." I said with a smile.

" But pardon me, your grace." I said

" But this was a gift from a certain person, this may look quite childish but I actually do liked it." I said with a smile on my face, which made the grand duke raised an eyebrow and he looks surprised.

" And this is not an ugly accessories, I think this is actually quite beautiful." I said with a smile.

" The little lady made this just for me, its a handmade accessory that she give to me, so in my opinion, it is a great gift." I said with a smile.

" ... Interesting, a little lady, you say? " His grace says

( Ah. That must have slipped on my tongue.)