Chapter 79 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Hours passes by and lady Althea was just sitting on the chair with a book, still hasn't said a single word to anyone inside the room.

" The lady is quite quiet today, isn't she? " Servant 1

" Well, I guess the lady is quite focused on the book she's reading? " Servant 2

" I wonder what book is the lady is reading right now...*smile*" Servant 1 says, without knowing that the book that the little lady is reading, was just an empty book, she was rather pretending that she was reading a book for the whole hour.

.
.
.

Althea Melody (POV)

Flipping the pages of this empty book on my hand makes me feel bored every seconds...

( What am I even doing? )

( I forgot what I was supposed to do an hour ago after touching this book on my hand.)

( Oh right...)

( I was supposed to think about the upcoming birthday celebration for the second prince of this empire.)

( The one who only appears once in my older sister's book and doesn't have a line, a single sentence.)

( But I hope the dressmaker already finish the gowns that I wanted him to make though...)

.
.
( Ah! I should write him a letter! )

I then closed the book and placed on the table as I smiled ear to ear but I got startled when I saw the mighty dragon in his human form, Keilbuss.

" W-What..." I stuttered.

" How... How long have you been there? " I asked as he was just eating a strawberry.

" Probably just half an hour ago, your highness." Keil says with a smile on his face.

" You waited that long? " I asked.

" Well? *smile* It would seem disrespectful if I would interrupt you, am I right, your highness? " Keil says as I just stared at him.

" But you could have at least say something... You appearing so suddenly without even noticing your presence... Scared me. " I said as he just smiled at me.

" Right?*smile* Then I hope you will continue being frightened by me, your highness." Keil says with a  smile on his face.

( Is he joking with me?? )

" What? " I said

" You heard me. " Keil says with a smile on his face, I just sighed as I then looked at one of the maids in this room.

" Pardon me, can I have a little favor please? " I said with a  smile as the maid smiled back at me genuinely as she nod her head.

" Yes, please do tell, your highness." The maid says with soft and calm voice.

" Could you please fetch me a few parchment paper and an ink? " I said

" I would like to send a letter to someone I know." I said with a smile as the maid nod her head and immediately take her leave.

" A letter? " I heard Keil says as I nod my head.

" What for? " Keil says as he was still eating and chewing the strawberry.

" To write." I said with a smile.

" I know that, but what will you write? Who will you send it for? If you don't mind me asking about it, your highness. " Keil sags.