Chapter 104 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

" Has she fallen asleep, my lord? " Cynthia asked while Archduke Willard places Althea's head on the soft pillow.

" I think she is already sleeping... " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia nodded her head.

" Then, we shall leave quietly and make sure she wouldn't wake up." Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard nodded his head.

Archduke Willard and Lady Cynthia then looked at Althea one last time before they left the room as quietly as possible.

" My lady, will you be alright tomorrow? " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia raises one of her eyebrow while staring at Archduke Willard.

" And why would I not be alright? " Lady Cynthia says

" You're the crown prince's fiancee of this empire, am I correct? " Archduke Willard says

" I am. " Lady Cynthia replies.

" Are you not worried about what will the people talk about behind you? " Archduke Willard

" When the crown prince asked you to have a dance with him, I was expecting that you would go and dance with the crown prince since you're his soon-to-be bride..." Archduke Willard says

" But it was the opposite of what I thought... Aren't you afraid of what will these people say about you? " Archduke Willard says

" I'm sure that you're aware of what will be the gossips by tomorrow, hmm? " Archduke Willard says while staring at Lady Cynthia who was just listening to him talking.

"  It would be nice if the headlines tomorrow wouldn't be about you dancing with a strange man and rejecting to dance with the crown prince." Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia laughed.

" Oh, my lord... You have no idea how I badly DON'T want to dance with him." Lady Cynthia says with a smile on her face.

" Him? You mean... The crown Prince? " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia only stared at him.

" Who else am I talking about, my lord? Of course, I'm talking about that piece of sh*t." Lady Cynthia says with a smiling look on her face while Archduke Willard seems to be taken a back after hearing Lady Cynthia swearing.

" *chuckles* If you were to say that right in front of him, you'd be punish." Archduke Willard says with a smile.

" Oh~ should I be scared of that, my lord? " Lady Cynthia says with a smile.

" I'm aware of what they think of me and the things they say behind my back, I've heard a lot of insults or mockery way worse, my lord." Lady Cynthia says

" But that won't stop me from breaking up with his highness. " Lady Cynthia says

" You're not going to marry the crown prince? And why is that? If you marry the crown prince of this empire, you will be able to live with a luxurious life. " Archduke Willard says while they were walking in the hallway.

" You'll be able to buy anything you want, are you sure you don't want that kind of life? There are lots of noble ladies who wants to marry the crown prince, are you not aware of that? " Archduke Willard says while Lady Cynthia is walking right next to him.

" I'm aware, my lord." Lady Cynthia says

" So? Why would you not want to marry the crown prince? You will be able to rule a large empire next to him." Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia chuckles.

" Being able to buy anything I want and having a luxurious life?*chuckles* " Lady Cynthia says

" I already have a villa that is gifted by my mother, not even my father can't take that villa away from me. " Lady Cynthia says