Chapter 113

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Archduke Willard (POV)

" Since our conversation is over now your majesty, then I would like to take my leave," I said and Emperor Verio just chuckled and smiled at me.

" You still haven't changed Willard, you're still the same as before when we were young." Emperor Verio says while I just stared at him.

" Back then you were so small and doesn't really like guest at all, you act so indifferent towards me and always glares at me, but I find it very funny and cute, you and your older brother Leonid are quite different from each others. " Emperor Verio says

" Of course, your majesty, since it is a given that we are both a different type of person, " I said and he just laughed.

" Your manners still haven't changed one bit even though I'm the emperor and the highest rank of monarchy." Emperor Verio says and I just raised an eyebrow at him.

" And your point is, your majesty? " I said, looking straight into his eyes.

" *laughs loudly* I tell you Willard, you got some guts in ya." Emperor Verio says

" Should I be scared? " I said and he smiled.

" Normally, people does and the moment they talk to me like this, I'll behead them directly with a sword, but you and your brother are the only one who dares to talk to me like this, I'm quite impressed. " Emperor Verio says while clapping his hand and I just sighed.

" Since we're done with some political matters, I'll be going now your majesty," I said and was about to turn my back away from him, not until he mentions my daughter, I stopped.

" Your daughter," he pauses, I stopped on my tracks.

" I forgot her name again, what was it? Alleya? Althera? Ah! Althea! That's right, now I remembered." Emperor Verio says and I slowly turned around to look at him with my eyebrow almost crossing to each others.

( Why is he suddenly mentioning my lovely daughter's name???? )

( Does he want something from my daughter?? )

( Now that I think about it... Why does everyone keeps asking about my daughter!?! )

" Oh, Willard, don't give me that look, I simply just calls your daughter's name and you're already glaring at me~ people might think we have bad relationship with the Crawther Royal Family. " Emperor Verio says while I keep quiet and just stared at him.

" Why is his majesty suddenly bringing up my daughter's name? " I said

" Eh? Straight to the point are we? Hahaha that's what I really like about you Willard, always to the point..." Emperor Verio says

" Well, I was just wondering how's your daughter? Is she doing well in your Villa? The one that I gifted for you." Emperor Verio says as I sighed

" My daughter is doing just fine, your majesty, you do not have to worry anything, I take a good care of my daughter." I said and he nods his head.

" May I know, how old is she? " Emperor Verio says and I raised my head to look at him.

( What exactly is he planning!? Why is he asking about my daughter so suddenly!? )

" She's... She is six years old your majesty, " I said and he nodded his head with a smile again.

" Ah, it's about time she's going to the holy church to get blessed before she enters an academy, am I right? " Emperor Verio says with a smile.