Chapter 100 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

AN: Hi! Sorry for the long update of this story, been busy with all the projects given by my teachers and since we have exams today and tomorrow as well. 😆 Gotta study like a student for a better future for myself and so that I could spoil my dad with the money I'll earn if ever I graduate from college, but that's still too far. I'm still a Senior High School student HAHAHA.

I also put some of the stories I have published in drafts, since I couldn't update everything at once, so my goal is to finish this story first and then I'll go with the next one.

Anyway, let's get back to the story!
.
.
˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

After the little lady Althea danced with her father Archduke Willard and with Lady Cynthia, her so called mother in this world.

Althea then went to take a seat first in the left side corner, while Lady Cynthia was then surrounded with other noble woman after the dance.

While Althea's father, the Arckduke, he was approached by the Emperor of this empire, King Verio Moorsel.

So, while Althea was all alone, she look around to see if Lady Auriane is around, she couldn't see her anywhere, until she saw Lady Auriane with Lady Cynthia's father, Grand Duke Luk Van De Roos.

" Tch. They really look like a father and daughter, they seem close too. " Lady Althea says as she stared at Grand Duke Luk Van.

" Greetings," Lady Althea then looked to her right side, where she heard the voice.

" You must be Lady Althea? " She says while Althea only stared at her.

" Lady Althea Melody Crawther? You're also a Princess from another place, am I right? " She asked with a gentle smile and soft voice.

" Ah, greetings to you, your highness, Princess Beatrice. " Lady Althea says as she stands right in front of Princess Beatrice and when Althea was about to do the courtesy bow, Princess Beatrice then stopped her.

" Oh! Please, don't do that. " Princess Beatrice says with a smile.

" Rule number one of every Princesses, even if they are in front of other people who are also in the same rank as them." Princess Beatrice says

" Like meeting other Princesses and Prince from another place, you don't have to bow to them, just a casual greetings is enough." Princess Beatrice says

" Unless if they're a king and Queen or an Emperor and Empress, then you must bow right in front of them, if ever you encounter one." Princess Beatrice says as Althea nod her head.

" Ah, yes, I'll remember that." Althea says with a smile on her face.

" But may her highness tell me why she is talking to me? " Althea says as Princess Beatrice smiled.

" Well, I'm just happy to witness that there are still families such as yours... To look so perfect and happy. "Princess Beatrice says

" When you dance with Arckduke Willard and the fiancee of my older brother, Lady Cynthia... I'm curious. " Princess Beatrice says

" Curious of what? " Lady Althea says

" Curious to how you keep a happy family like that, I wish I could also have a family like yours. " Princes Beatrice says and she looked quite sad about something.

" My health has been a very big issue, I couldn't even go anywhere far since my body is always weak. " Princess Beatrice says

" Were you able to spend time with them? What about your family? His majesty? " Lady Althea says

" No, that is why I'm so jealous that you have such a lovely family~." Princess Beatrice says as I smiled at her

" It seems like you are blessed with such good and caring family." Princess Beatrice says

" What about your big brother? The crown prince? His majesty? Do they not worry about you? " I said and she smiled.

" They do, but not so much." Princess Beatrice

" They're worried that I might not be able to live longer and get married to the second Prince of another nation." Princess Beatrice says as she looked away.

" I'm just a child." Princess Beatrice, " A child that was forced to grow up." She says and then smiled to Lady Althea.

" I can't even express my thoughts out loud, feels like... My future is already written inside the book." Princess Beatrice says as Lady Althea only listened.

" Ah, I apologize. I must have made you feel uncomfortable. " Princess Beatrice says as Lady Althea smiled.

" It is alright, your highness, you're free to express your thoughts if you're around me." Lady Althea says as Princess Beatrice smiled while looking at her.

" You...I feel somewhat safe and my heart feels light or is it just me? " Princess Beatrice says

" We just met tonight, but I feel like we already knew each other." Princess Beatrice says while Lady Althea smiles.

" Well, I'm just glad that her highness feels safe around me." Lady Althea says.

" Would you like... To become friends with me? " Princess Beatrice says as Lady Althea hesitated for a second.

" Friends with her highness? " Lady Althea says as Princess Beatrice nods her head with a smile.

" Yes. I feel like we will become a very good friends. Would you... Like to become my first ever friend? " Princess Beatrice says

" I've been invited to many parties from other noble kids like us, but because of my health, I couldn't join. " Princess Beatrice says

" But... I've always wanted to have a friend, someone around my age, someone I could talk with. " Princess Beatrice says

" So... Your answer? " Princess Beatrice says while Lady Althea only stared at her.

" Well... As long as you won't summon me every day in the palace, then... I can be her highness friend. " Lady Althea says with a smile and she stretched her hand towards Princess Beatrice.

" What is it? " Princess Beatrice says while looking at Lady Althea's hand.

" A handshake. If you shake my hand, that means starting today, will be a good friend." Lady Althea says

" And a good friend will not betray or hurt each others, secrets will only remain between us. " Lady Althea says

" A friend is someone who will be there for you when you're at your darkest days or even at your glorious days, a friend will be there to support you. " Lady Althea says

" If you take my hand right now. You and I. Will be friends forever, and when I say forever, I mean it. " Lady Althea says as Princess Beatrice smiles.

" Then... I'll gladly become your friend and you shall become my friend too." Princess Beatrice says and then she holds Lady Althea's hand with a gentle smile on her face.

" From now on, we are friends." Princess Beatrice says with a smile.

" I'll be right here to save you if you need me, your highness, Princess Beatrice." Lady Althea says with a smile.

" Oh! Lady Althea, I have a garden that is gifted by his majesty, would you like to come and see it with me? " Princess Beatrice says as she went quiet for a second.

" The garden? " Lady Althea says and Princess Beatrice nods her head with a smile.

" Yes. A garden that is built for me, come on, I'll show you, there are lots of beautiful flowers grown in the west side of the palace. " Princess Beatrice says as she immediately grabbed the little lady's hand.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»