Chapter 3

"So your telling me during this training you stop time, and i'm not even going to comment on that, run over to the elf princess, unfreeze time and take the full blunt force attack of an A-rank beast after you've been beaten up by the half-elf while you have very little mana left?" said Caera, as we stare at my past self getting ready. "Why would you, someone who only cares for himself, risk his life for someone else."

'Well she is my childhood friend. I couldn't just let her die." I said. Caera looked at me with an unreadable expression,"I care a lot for my friends and family, some whom I consider more important than my own life," I responded.

Regis, Caera and I had spent the morning talking about how we should confront them. Carea said we should just walk up to them and reveal things only I would know but Regis said we should godstep and save Tess while Regis would block Grawder's then reveal my identity to my past self in order "to look badass" to quote. It was quite easy to decide what we would do. Once we would tell them, we would need to convince them to try and help us find a way to the relictombs, which considering it was me, wouldn't be too hard.

"So how would they react to seeing you? I hope they don't start running" said Carea.

"Don't worry they'll be fine, plus they couldn't run even if they wanted to."

"You look quite happy flirting with your girlfriend, why don't you teach me some skills; I promise I'll be a good student," said Regis as he laughed to himself.

"It depends, can you take notes with those paws of yours?" I teased.

"So when do I come in?" asked Caera. "Come when I call for you, it would be bad if Elijah saw me with an unknown girl, he might become depressed, even if we're from the future." I responded.

Arthur Leywin

I was walking towards Lucas, maintaining my vacuum shield when I heard Sylvie scream "Mama's in Danger" I turned to see Tess had become pale and was falling over. "Shit" I said to myself and almost activated Static Void, but before I could I saw Tess vanish, she was just gone, and in her place was what looked to be a wolf made of shadow's with a mane of purple fire. It stood at three meters tall and took Curtis' attack head on stopping it from hitting any other students.

"TESS" I screamed at the wolf, "What have you done with her!"

"Don't worry, she's safe," I heard a voice behind me say. I turned to see a man about as tall as my father, he had pale wheat hair and golden eyes that seemed to stare right into my soul. He looked to be in his early twenties and had almost milk white skin His face was emotionless and he was covered in hundreds of black scales that covered his body like a second skin, his hands were clawed and he had two horns starting from his ears going down to his chin. He held Tess in his arms.

"Who are you and what have you done to Tess," I screamed to the unknown man as he stood there with a deadpan expression. The wolf from earlier jumped behind the man to show himself off.

"I've done nothing other than save her life, had she gotten hit it would've been disastrous, as for who I am," suddenly the man vanished, he appeared behind me "I'm you, Grey," he said in a voice only I could hear. He then put Tess down at my feet.

"What,?" I stood flabbergasted as he disappeared only to reappear next to the wolf.

"Arthur, who is he?" said Curtis as everyone ran up behind me.

"I'll say it again so that everyone can hear it this time, I am Arthur Leywin, the only difference is that I'm from the future," he said as the black scales and horns turned into purple smoke and then disappeared, leaving him looking like a normal human.