Chapter 9

Tessis Eralith

Me and Art went to the dining hall as it was now lunch time. I had our Sylvie In my arms. I was still shocked on how Sylvie would end up looking like, but at least she still looked like I could cuddle her.

I wonder how I would end up in the future, Grey seemed very cold to me. "He probably wants to avoid me because his Tess thinks he's dead, I don't even know what I would do if I thought Arthur was dead," I shuddered at the thought.

"This is a lot to take in," said Art. "Yeah, but what do you think he meant he was stuck in Epheotus for two years." I asked, not wanting Arthur to leave me again and just after we confirmed our love.

"I don't know, we'll have to ask," he responded, keeping Sylvie away from his meatloaf.

As we were eating our food Arthur's friend Elijah came over and sat next to him. He didn't seem to notice me.

"Hey, Arthur! How are yo-" he stopped as he finally noticed me. He looked at Arthur with an expression that was a mix of surprise and pure hatred. I was surprised he didn't strangle him. He pulled him away and tried to talk to him but I could still hear them.

"Why are you sitting with the moon goddess!? How do you know her?" said Elijah as he tightened his head lock on Arthur.

"Am I not allowed to eat with my boyfriend?" I said. After years of teasing from grandpa and Arthur I wanted to get some payback.

"Yeah Elijah, why are you interrupting my lunch with my beautiful girlfriend?" said Arthur as we shifted the teasing to Elijah.

He looked at both of us back and forth before actually choking him. "Explain yourself right now!"

Art was just laughing at him despite Elijah trying to kill him. I started laughing when I saw a familiar face walking towards me. I groaned, it was Clive. He ignored Art which I thought was strange.

"Princess Tessia, are you ok? I couldn't find you after the incident yesterday," he said, giving Arthur a death glare. "What incident?" asked Elijah who had stopped choking Art.

"A fool claiming to be this disgrace of a person from the future appeared. He even dared to hold you in his arms when you were unconscious." said Clive who was growing angrier by the second. "There are fools outside who dare not believe me, the vice president of the student council. Please come and tell them of the intruder, the Director also needs to know of this but she hasn't seen anyone today."

"If any of this information gets out to the public we'll have a lot of trouble in the future. If I make it seem like it never happened we could erase the rumors and humiliate Clive. Two birds with one stone as Art puts it" I thought.

"What are you talking about Clive? That never happened," I said with my cold demeanor that I use when dealing with him. "Now leave me alone. I'm eating lunch."

Art realized what I was doing and decided to join in. "Maybe you should go to the infirmary Clive, I don't think hallucinating is normal," he said. Upon hearing this every student that heard us, which was a lot because Clive had a habit of screaming, started laughing at him.

He stormed out of the dining hall and everyone left us to our own devices because no one wanted to annoy the student council president, or a princess for that matter.

"Now tell me how you two know each other and how are you dating the moon princess?" said Elijah to Arthur. "We met when we were 4 and 5 then lived together for 3 years." I replied as Arthur was once again being attacked by Elijah.

"I'm not even going to ask. Anyway I heard some other students saying the same thing, Arthur Leywin from the future appeared but no one believed them, saying they were crazy. I normally would have dismissed it, but since it was about you I didn't know what to think." said Elijah as he scratched his head.