Chapter 20

Cynthia Goodsky

I was in my office when Arthur's friend came to talk to me. I believe his name was Elijah. Once he knocks I let him in. "Hello, Elijah was it?" I asked. "Yes, I want to know what happened to Arthur," he replied.

"Well what do you want to know? If it's his well being, then he's fine." I said. I don't know what Grey thinks of him but there seems to be some bad blood between Grey and Elijah based on the anger in his voice upon hearing his name. So I think it's best if they don't meet.

"Why was he moved out of his room and who was that guy?" Elijah asked. "Well Arthur was moved out at an important person's request, Arthur is still in school if you want to see him." I said. "Ohh, then why haven't I seen him? He isn't in the dining hall at lunch. "

"I believe he spends his lunch time training with his girlfriend. I can give him a message for you, if you want" I said. "B-By girlfriend, d-do you mean princess Tessia?" asked Elijah. He had an expression that was a mix of jealousy and disbelief. "Yes, that's exactly who I'm talking about," I said with a smug look, knowing it'll cause Arthur trouble later.

"Please excuse me director, I have something important to do," said Elijah as he left the office.

Once he was gone I got out a piece of paper and pen. "I guess it's time to tell his parents."

Seris

Agrona has gone crazy. It makes sense too. His greatest weapon, Cecilia, has suddenly disappeared. He has ordered every Scythe and Retainer to look for her. What surprises me is that no one seems to remember who Nico is, or rather was. I know it has something to do with Arthur. "Did he master fate already? No. That's impossible Caera told me he only has two of them and he can only use one of them because the other is locked behind a "keystone". "

I started to go over to Dicathen, the place where I've been tasked to look for the girl. "If the princess got ahold of her body then there's no doubt she'll be here. I'll have to find one of those rescue parties."

As if on cue I felt a fight was a little bit away so I began to make my way there. I have to conceal my presence if I want to talk to them, they'll surely teleport away if they notice me.

As I flew above them I saw a few face's I knew: Eleanor Leywin, and the Glayder siblings. There were a few others but I didn't recognize them so they'll probably useless. Wanting to gain their trust I conjured my Cursed Mist which exploded all of the Alacryan's. Then flew down to meet them.

"A-A S-Scythe!?" one of them said. She had long blonde hair and was a wind conjure who used a bow. "Get the Medallion!" Yelled the red hair Glayder boy. I didn't bother to remember his name.

With speeds that they couldn't follow I grabbed the medallion from Eleanor. "Let us talk." I said. "Why should we?" said a tall man with black hair. "Because believe it or not, I'm on your side." I replied.

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" questioned Eleanor, just like her brother she showed no fear. I thought of something. Maybe if I had weird dreams maybe they did too. "Are you having dreams with a golden haired and eyed man with a shadow wolf?" I asked, since this is the information I had from Caera about Arthur.

The Glayder's and Eleanor's eyes went wide open. "How did you know?" asked the female Glayder. They all had their weapons prepared. "Because I believe that man is Arthur Leywin," I said. "My brother is dead, all thanks to you," said Eleanor, her face, twisted in anger.

"Your brother is very much alive, with a new look as well. It seems he somehow made his way to Alacrya," I said hoping they would believe me. "Prove it," said Eleanor.