Chapter 17

Cynthia Goodsky

'Sighhh," I put down my papers. I decided to go and see our time traveling friends. It was early morning so I assumed they were in their rooms. From what I heard, they were training all day yesterday. I wanted to ask how their new rooms are since they've had them for 2 nights.

I knocked on the door and waited. I didn't get an answer, I knew that Arthur would come right away. "I guess they're in the training room."

I went to the training room only to see a sight I'd never think I'd see. Everyone was there, asleep. Caera had her head on Grey's shoulder and Grey had his head on hers. Regis was in his puppy form on Caera's lap and Future Sylvie was using Grey's lap as a pillow.

Arthur had his back on a tree and was sitting up right. Tessia was lying down in between his legs with her head on his chest. Sylvie was sleeping next to Tessia in between her and Arthur's legs.

"How nice of you to join us, director." I turned and saw Grey looking at me. "Unfortunately everyone is still asleep so I'm the only one you can talk to." he said, not moving from his position as not to wake anyone.

"I must say everyone is quite... affectionate this morning." I said standing just in front of him.

"Haha. Arthur and Tess trained to the point of exhaustion and Caera just fell asleep. They've wanted to get stronger ever since they found out about the war. Do me a favor and don't make anyone else up, I want to see Tess's and Caera's reaction." He said.

"If you're enjoying it so much, why aren't you asleep? " I teased. "Oh I'd love too, but since I'm half dragon I only need 4 hours a week, and I spent it comforting a crying Caera." He replied with a sly smile.

"How kind of you, but might I ask what kind of training are you doing? They have school tomorrow." I said. I didn't want my best students to fall behind.

"In my defense they're wanting to train to this level themselves. I'm just pushing them forward." he said. "I'm training Arthur in swordsmanship and Sylvie is teaching Tess mana manipulation. They sometimes spar with Caera, but even together they can't defeat her."

"Makes sense," I then noticed Tess begin to move around. "Looks like the show will begin soon." Grey then looked over at her and smiled, not the nice kind smile.

Grey

Me and the director were watching Tess wake up. With the position she's in, it guarantees that this will be a good show. "Mhmmm" Tess mumbled as she began to open her eyes. Once she did her eyes went wide and she shot up. She looked at what position she was in and then looked around. She saw us and her face was a mix of embarrassment and dread. We were both smiling at her and she was about to scream at us but stopped once she noticed everyone else was asleep.

The director then turned to me," I came here to say the Virion wanted to talk to you and Arthur today, I don't know what but it's probably about whatever you did when you went to the castle. He wants you there ASAP"

"Alright," I poked Caera and Sylvie awake. "Uggghhh, Grey, why are you in my bed?" said Caera as she woke up. She then launched a blast of soul fire before realizing it was a dream. "W-What? What was I doing," said Caera with a blush. "You were having a 'dream' about Grey," said Sylvie. She used her fingers to show the air quotes. Caera just got redder.

Regis wouldn't wake up, so I went over to my past self and pinched his side. "Ouch!" He then looked up at me, "You weren't going to wake up any other way and Virion wants us," I said before he could complain. We left to go to the castle as the others went to the room to order food.

We went to the teleport gate where we found Virion. "Glad you could make it, we found out how Rahdeas was communicating with Agrona and he sent the message we wanted him to." said Virion as a guard got the portal ready.