Chapter 10

Arthur Leywin

I struggled to stay still. "If Nico is here does that mean Cecilia is too? If she is, how powerful will she be?" I thought. "What do they think of me? If Nico is with Alacrya then he'll be my enemy and he'll probably try to convince Cecilia as well, but knowing her she won'-. Wait, Grey said they're really good at brainwashing. I hope they don't become my enemy, if they do, I won't blame them, it was all my fault anywa-" Before I could finish my thought, future Sylvie hit me upside the head. She looked at me with disgust and pity.

"Art what's wrong" I turned to see Tess looking at me with concerned eyes. "You're sweating like crazy."

I looked down at myself only to see my whole body covered with sweat. "I'm ok Tess, don't worry, I was just worried about how strong they are." This eased her worries a bit but she still had concern on her face.

"I understand your concern, brat but this means you need to get stronger and fast." said Virion who had an uncharacteristic look of seriousness on his face.

"No offense, Virion but that's terrible advice for Arthur, he'll just distance himself while he trains all while trying to keep everyone he loves isolated so that they're safe." said future Sylvie. "You need to make him get down on his hands and knees to promise he'll stay in contact. I also recommend keeping Tess with him while he trains so that he stays sane and so their relationship advance's because he sure as hell can't do it."

At this we heard some light snoring, we turned to see Caera asleep on Grey's arm.

"You're right Sylvie, I've mentored this brat. I don't know why I didn't think he'd do that." said Virion as he turned to me, ignoring what Grey's doing. "Stay here in Xyrus academy for as long as you can, plus you can have your future self train you until he has to return."

"Speaking of returning, how do you plan to do that?" I asked, looking at Grey. I had overlooked this part.

"Well considering the relic that did this to us was in the relictombs, there's a high chance that if we go back that same relic might be able to send us-" Said Grey

"Back to the future Mcfly! Get the delorean and flux capacitor" finished Regis. This startled me as the reference to my old world was something I never expected. "If Sylvie can read my memories and thoughts then it would make sense that Regis could too." I reasoned.

"What are the Relictombs?" asked Tess who was on the edge of her set, I wasn't sure if it was anger for Caera or excitement for knowledge of these "Relictombs"

"Relictombs are like dungeons but made by the ancient mages and are much more dangerous," Grey responded. I instantly thought of how fun it could be to try and challenge one of these Relictombs. "Unfortunately they only exist in Alacrya so it'll take a while to get there."

"You can still train him right? You two are the same person so it should be easy." said Virion, snapping me out of my daydream.

A devilish smile creeped on his face. I knew what was coming as the training regimen would be given by my future self after all. "Of course I can, it would also benefit me as I'm also training myself."

He turned to me. "We start tomorrow, your training with me will replace your Practical mana manipulation , I believe that's alright with you, right director ?"

"As much as I would've liked my little quadra elemental to teach that class I guess your training is more important." She replied.

"Can you let Tess be there with us too? I can train her and myself," asked Sylvie. She used puppy dog eyes.

"Of course my dear Sylvie, I'll even have a training room ready for all of you." She said.

"I'll take Caera to her bed, the information overload these past two days has taken a toll on everyone. Why don't we rest for the rest of the day." said Grey as he got up with Caera in his arms. He suddenly disappeared again. "I wonder if I'll be able to do that soon."