Chapter 15

Arthur Leywin

I felt something soft under my head. It was warm and comfortable. "Good morning sleepy head." I heard someone say.

I got up and looked around. I saw Tess smiling at me. I saw what I was using as a pillow. It was her lap. I looked away while blushing. "How long was I asleep?" I asked, trying to forget what just happened.

"Well, it's lunch time right now so you were asleep for the whole morning." said Tess "Oh and don't think I forgot our promise. But I don't think I'm ready for kids yet" she said with a teasing smile.

"I-I uhh," I stammered.

"Well aren't you two a lovely couple, Virion would love to hear all about this." Me and Tess turned to see Regis hiding behind a tree. He was smirking, which was weird because he was a wolf.

"How long were you there?" I asked. I didn't know much about Regis but I had a suspicion about what kind of person he was. He was the last person I wanted to know about what we had promised each other.

"Oh I wasn't here for long. I've just been here since about 8:00 in the morning." he said this as approaches us. "L-Lets promise to start a family," he said in a mocking tone.

"Y-You heard that?" I asked, terrified of what gramps might do to me. I really didn't want to be covered in boiling tar.

"Oh I heard everything my masochist princess. Best you get used to me. I'll be stuck with you in the future."

"Masochist Princess?" said Tess. She was surprised and confused although I don't know why.

"Yeah, he looks like a girl and loves pain. Why else would he go skinny dipping in lava or let himself be tortured for 2 weeks." said Regis. He then sat down in front of us.

Tess started to blush. "If that's what you're into then I-I don't mind," she mumbled to herself. "It's not like that. You're misunderstanding something!" I tried my best to defuse the situation, but Regis was just laughing at my misery.

"Regis, stop teasing them," said future Sylvie. She then chopped him on the head with her hand, sending him face first into the ground.

"I don't know what's going on but I expect Regis here to fill me in." said Virion as he entered the room with Grey. "Unless you want to fill me in Grey?"

"I never met my future self so this situation never happened." he said with a smile. "He seems much more emotional compared to yesterday. I wonder what happened?"

"Anyway, let's get onto training. I hope you can hold out for longer than yesterday." said Grey as he created that purple baton I've grown to fear.

"But I have classes. We missed the morning training so we got to skip it right?" I pleaded. Grey just smiled at me. I quickly learned it wasn't a kind smile.

***

"Oh yeah I wanted to say, but Goodsky wanted you to transfer to my dorm and Tess to go to Caera's dorm. Ours is much better than the students since we were given the VIP room for guests." said Grey.

Me and Tess were sprawled out on the ground. Exhausted from training all afternoon. It was now early evening. I was surprised at what the director suggested. I wanted to do it because, 1) Since it's a VIP room so it'll be much better, 2) me and Tess will be much closer, and 3) I don't know how or want to confront Elijah.

Tess was surprisingly excited about this. "Really? Can I really?" Grey seemed to also be surprised at her reaction. Made sense, he is me after all. "Oh... what about Caera is she ok with this?" 

"She's about as excited as you. I don't know why though. Why are you excited?" asked Grey with a confused expression. "What happened? His emotions really are coming back." I thought.