Chapter 21

Cynthia Goodsky

"Knock, Knock, Knock"

"Come in," I said. I had invited the Leywin family because I felt Grey would need it. Since he was stuck in Alacrya he must've missed his family. They entered and I motioned for them to take a seat.

"What's wrong, director, did something happen to Arthur?" asked Alice. She was very clearly worried. "Do not worry Mrs. Leywin, your son is fine. He hasn't done anything wrong either." I replied, holding in my excitement.

"Well then, if I might be so bold, why have you called us here?" asked Reynolds. "Well, it seems your son has time traveled." I said, keeping a calm demeanor as not to worry them.

At this Alice shot up. "Where is he? Isn't this school supposed to be safe? How in the world did he time travel? Do you at least know where he ended up?" she was starting to go pale.

"Don't worry Mrs. Leywin. The situation is completely different than what you think," I said. "What do you mean? My son is in another time. How am I supposed to stay calm?" she said, her worries clear.

"What I mean is Arthur is fine. It seems his future self has visited us and not the other way around." I clarified. Their eyes went wide but they calmed down. "Hahahah." Reynolds holding his stomach in laughter. "You're telling me that I can see the future version of my son?"

"Reynolds! Be polite!" yelled Alice. "Sorry, sorry. But I want to know why you told us about this?" asked Reynolds.

"From what he told me he was separated from you for about 8 months. It seems that due to this he became cold and distant. I called you here because seeing his family again might help him." I replied.

"I see... well how do we know he really is Arthur." asked Alice. "His identity has been confirmed by our current Arthur." I said.

"Well, if he really is our son we better go see him," said Reynolds. "Very well. Follow me, he's most likely in the training room." I said, happy they agreed. "How old is brother?" asked Eleanor.

"I don't know his actual age but he looks to be around his early 20's" I said. "So he'll still be younger than us still. That's good, you can't have a child being older than his parents," said Alice.

"Oh yeah, I need to say this. It seems Arthur's features changed because of an advanced healing spell. At least that's what he said." I said. If they saw Grey without knowing this it'll be an unnecessary headache we don't need. "What does he look like now?" asked Reynolds.

"His eyes are golden and he has wheat colored hair. His skin is also much paler." I said. "Well It doesn't matter how he looks, he's still our son," said Alice.

Arthur Leywin

"You're getting much better Tess!" I said as Tess was meditating to further her core. "Thanks!" responded Tess with a big smile on her face. "Mama '''s getting stronger!" said our Sylvie. We were in the training room. Grey said he wanted to give us some time alone.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "It's me," I heard the voice of the director from the other side. "Come in," said Tess.

"I've brought your family Arthur," said the director. Once she did I saw my family come out from behind her. "Hi mom, Hi dad," I said as I went to hug them. "Hey honey how are you?" asked mom. "I'm fine, I'm just training with Tess right now." I said. Once I did I immediately regretted it.

Tess then came up. She was all flustered. "H-Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Leywin. I-I'm Arthur's girlfriend." said Tess. My dad was too surprised to say anything. Mom was surprised too, but she quickly composed herself. "I see, and what might your name be?" asked Mom.