Chapter 12

Virion Eralith

"Commander Virion. May I execute the traitors?"

"Yes," I answered instinctively. From being called Commander along with him asking to execute a traitor triggered a thought process I thought I had lost in the last war. Before I could call back my command in order to question them I heard chains shatter and two thuds.

I turned to see a terrifying sight. There standing behind two now headless dwarfs was Grey. He had hundreds of little black scales all around his body. There was a gold trim in between each scale and he had two horns starting from his ears going down to his jaw. In his hand he held a partly transparent purple sword.

Regis jumped at Olfred and Mica pinning them to the ground. He was now much bigger and his fur had seemed to turn into spikes while his mane grew much longer. He looked like he climbed out of hell itself.

"Well, now that they have been dealt with, let's continue our talking, or would you like to go tell Agrona himself? Olfred." said Grey, returning to his cold demeanor.

"So you even knew of me, makes sense if you're from the future." said Olfred who was struggling to get Regis off of him. "I accept my death, but please keep the dwarfs safe."

"If they're part of Dithathen then I'll protect them." said Grey before Regis slammed his jaw down on his neck before cutting up his chest and eating part of his leg.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him. I understood that we couldn't tell the public the Dwarven king and queen were traitors but why kill them instantly. I saw Mica wide eyed. "She probably thinks she'll be killed too. Makes sense, seeing a lance killed so easily would strike fear into anyone. and since all the traitors were dwarfs..." I thought.

"Well you don't want the enemy to know I exist now do we?" said Grey. He then walked over to the dwarven rulers and mumbled something. Soon the heads magically reattached themselves to the bodies. Everyone in the room except Sylvie and Regis gasped. Blaine however had a greedy look on his face.

"Y-You can revive the dead?!" stammered Merial. "No, I just restored the corpses, they need to be intact for our story to work." replied Grey.

"And what story will that be, brat" I said now composed. Everyone else wasn't, "I guess learning about an important person being a traitor along with a lance is just too shocking." I thought.

"It's simple, Olfred here was doing a check on a dungeon when he came across what we assume to be an SS class monster. Then the king and queen, distraught by losing one of their lances, drink themselves to death. That said we'll need to fill their bodys with liquor." said Grey.

"So that's why you had Regis kill Olfred, but we can't tell the public about their death, much less how they're traitors." I said sitting back down.

Grey returned to the middle of the room, next to Caera."I know that's our story to Agrona, we'll have another traitor, one that's well liked in Darv, examine the bodys and report to Agrona. He won't be able to know of my and Caera's existence of course. Once we know how he provides information to them-,"

"We'll be able to impersonate him" I finished. "But who's the other traitor?"

"His name is Rahdeas," said Grey. 

"Alright, we'll deal with the body's and prep them to the conditions needed for your plan, let's hope this works." I said, I was smirking at the thought of anyone that would try and fight this monster of a brat. Be it in war or combat.

"Let me get your cuffs off," Said Alduin as he approached Caera and Sylvie. "No need," said Grey as he crushed them with his hands. "Those are expensive brat. Someone get them an escort so they can leave" I said.