Chapter 7

Virion Eralith

"Do you believe in time travel?" she asked us. 'Did you somehow find a way to do so?" said Dawsid Greysunders, who was very excited.

"No," said Cynthia, shaking her head." But we have been visited by some rather interesting people from the future."

"Did you ask them how they did it?" yelled Blaine, whose face could not hold his excitement and greed.

"They said it was an accident, apparently it was due to an artifact left behind from the ancient mages." she replied.

"How are we supposed to trust these people," asked Alduin.

"Well one of these travelers from the future is very trustworthy, as I know his current self." She said this with a smug face, this confused me because she very rarely looked like this.

"Spit it out old hag," I said, now intrigued. "Who are they?"

"Arthur Leywin" she said as she looked right into my eyes.

"HAhahahah" I burst out laughing, my disciple time traveled! I knew he was weird but to think he could do that, even with an ancient mage's help. My son and daughter-in-law had their jaws so far from their mouths you'd question if they were even attached in the first place.

"That brat? I always knew he was strong but this is another level!" I said, my laughter was still coming out with no signs of stopping.

"How do we know he's telling the truth and not claiming to be him," questioned Merial. It seemed she didn't believe Goodsky's words.

"His identity has been confirmed by his current self and princess Tessia Eralith,"

"I don't care who he is, bring him here now! If we have knowledge of how to control this power we'll be unstoppable" yelled Glaudera Greysunders,"send the lances if you need to, get him here now!"

"With all due respect, your highness, even if we send all six lance's I doubt they could do anything, he can move faster than the eye can follow, not even leaving a blur behind. He most likely has other abilities as well. It would be best if we simply asked him." she said, matter of factly.

"Let me talk to the boy," I said. "He is my disciple after all, plus if he really is from the future he might have some important information. Where is he now?"

"He's in Xyrus academy, and two others came with him."

"Who are they," I asked. 'I don't know who the girl is, but the shadow wolf is quite aggressive, so be careful." she replied.

"The what? Nevermind, it is Arthur so I don't even know why I'm surprised. I'll talk to him tomorrow, it's already late " I replied. "How am I supposed to deal with this kid? He keeps getting weirder. I'm going to have a heart attack," I thought as I made my way to my room, "Guess I have an exciting day ahead of me."

Tessia Eraltih

I'm so tired. I had such a strange dream last night. Arthur from the future suddenly appeared and told us about a war. Then future Sylvie said something to current Arthur and he confessed his love for me. My ears got red just from thinking about it. "How I wish it was like that, but Art only sees me as a child," I thought as I got ready for school.

I made my way to the dining hall and I saw Art eating his breakfast with Sylvie. I went and sat down across from him. He looked out of it, like he was trying to process a lot of information at once. "Hey Art, how are you?" I asked as I started to eat. "Did you forget everything that happened yesterday?" he responded