Prolog

The new AllSpark was almost done when everything stopped, as if time froze on itself, then it started to fall. As it fell other components fell with it, newly sprouted energon came off the walls of the chamber it was in, crumpled up pieces of metal followed behind. When it got to the outside world, sunlight showed on it. Below it were other pieces of Cybertron fell as well.

As it flew past everything, it was thought to be a useless piece of metal. When it landed, it hit the ground, unlike its distant cousin. It was half the size of the original Allspark, light blue of energon flowed in it, going on the ground.

The matter on the floor seeped through cracks in the floor, dripping onto old metal that was abandoned 3 years ago. Destroyed machines of war is what the energon dripped onto, but the beings never woke up. The Half-Spark was there for minutes as information was slowly being downloaded into it.

Minutes turned into hours. Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months.

All the information was coming back, another object appeared with it. It floated towards the Half-Spark as the other started to glow brightly. Then the Matrix teleported away back to its owner.

The Half-Spark had all the information it had, but the history of the past was gone, the people in the past were gone, and the legends of the past were gone.

Light erupted from the Half-Spark, building something new above it. A being that was all silver at first. Components of the being were being melted into place as joints and lines were added, then colors splashed over it when the being's body was finished.

Different colors combine then disappear as other colors wash over it. A reddish pink color was chosen as its optic colors were a light green with a light blue surrounding the eyes, its sclera was blackened out.

The Autobot symbol was put on its chest as light energon blue were added under its eyes, on its chest, palm of its hands, and half of its legs.

When it was set down on the ground, there was silence but then it gasped at the sudden realization of what it went through.

"PAX!" It yelled as it sat up and looked around. It had confusion in its optics. "Pax? Where are you?" It asked itself looking around. It got up and walked around, looking at their surroundings. "Pax?" It called out again. "Optimus?"

It continued until it got outside of the structure it was in. It looked around the abandoned building. It was a science center of KSI, which seemed to be abandoned and destroyed now.

It looked around, the building seemed like it was buried along with everything that was abandoned. Puddles of dried blood were on the ground, the being didn't understand it but they continued to walk. Then its eyes landed on its own reflection, it touched the new light blue attachment under its eyes as it continued to look.

Then another yell came. It turned to see someone that they thought was long gone in the war.

"Eleta?" The other asked, it was cyan colored with the same light energon blue markings. Their eyes were a dark green color.

"Oh Primus! Chromia!" Eleta yelled then ran over to the other, hugging her quickly.

Chromia looked at her then sighed hugging Eleta back.

"I'm sorry..... I'm so, so sorry...." Eleta said, looking at the other again.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. Sentinel Prime didn't know there was going to be an attack there." Chromia said, hugging her once again.

"Pax better be alive too." Eleta sighed as they looked around the area for an exit.

After a while, Chromia picked up the head of one of the broken Oreos bot machines. It had some rust on it as Chromia looked at its face, which creeply resembled one of their kind.