Chapter Eleven

The guy that Ironhide attacked was choking him out, the grip on his neck was getting tighter and tighter.

Ironhide dug his fingers into the other arm, kicking his legs at him. He could feel the grip on him was even more tight as he slowly stopped kicking and started to gasp for air.

Though bots in their natural form didn't need the main necessity for humans to live but in holoform they do need some things to survive, for example air.

Ironhide's vision was starting to fade then he was dropped as Ratchet kept punching and slamming the guy into the wall while yelling. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

He coughed out as air filled the holoform lungs, he took in deep breaths, on his hands a knees with his hand to his throat.

Ironhide looked at Ratchet then at Jazz, he was fighting as well, like Ratchet, he kept punching, kicking them in the guts, and shoving them away.

Ironhide got up then looked at the guy as he got the upper hand on Ratchet then pinned him against the wall with a hold of his shirt.

Ratchet struggled a bit as the guy was about to punch him but Ironhide tackled the guy and started to choke him out until he stopped moving then disappeared in TV static.

Light blue blood was bleeding down from Ratchet's nose as Ironhide got up and looked at him. Then a grunt of pain was heard as Ironhide and Ratchet ran to the living room to see three more guys, two of which held Jazz's arms back as the other kept punching and kicking him.

Ironhide ran at the two guys holding him back as Ratchet kicked sweeped the other to the ground as Jazz huffed a bit then started to help Ironhide with the other two.

They kept on fighting until all of the other Cybertronians were gone in TV static. Only one was on the ground that didn't disappear was an actual human. Unconscious.

"Frag…" Jazz sighed, looking at him. He was tired and bruised with some wounds bleeding.

"It's okay…. It's okay…." Ratchet panted as he leaned against Ironhide's shoulder. "He's just unconscious."

Jazz nodded a bit then something shot him in the shoulder, he didn't feel it go through his shoulder but the sting of the wound caught his attention. "The fuck!" He said as blood dripped from his shoulder.

"Get down!" Ironhide yelled as they got behind the couch as more bullets came flying at them.

"PRIMUS! I WISH WE HAD BASTERS OR GUNS!" Jazz yelled over the gunshots.

Ironhide hugged Ratchet from behind, keeping him out of harm's way. Then Ratchet looked up to see a guy running past them and going upstairs. He had a plasma gun attached to his back.

Ratchet pushed Ironhide's arms off him and gave chase to this guy. "RATCH!" Ironhide yelled out for him, but it was far too late.

The guy reached the second story as Ratchet was behind him. He tackled the guy when he was halfway down the hallway. Knocking the plasma gun off the guy's back and across the floor.

They wrestled each other, trying to pin each other. Ratchet was set on winning this fight. When he was about to win something hit him between the legs, he let out a loud painful grunted as he grabbed himself. He rolled off the other, then the guy ran off into a room and locked himself in it.

"This is what I get in holoform… this is what I get…." Ratchet mumbled to himself as he got his bearings and picked up the left behind plasma gun. "Hate being human…"

(With Ironhide and Jazz)

The two were still under the covers of the couch, trying to figure out how they should counter attack. But with no weapons, besides a wrench that Ironhide had managed to pick up again, to fight them with.

Then a thump was heard upstairs, Ironhide looked up the stairs then back to Jazz.

They tried to find anything they could use as weapons. Jazz looked at the wrench then yelled. "IRONHIDE, THROW THE WRENCH!"

Ironhide looked at him then the wrench. "HOW WOULD THAT HELP!" He yelled back.

"JUST THROW IT!"

"NO! IT WOULD BE STUPID!"

"HAS ANY OF MY BATTLE PLANS EVER GO WRONG?!"

"WITH A WHOLE LOT, YES!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST TRUST ME!"

Ironhide grumbled a bit then he slightly stood up to see four shooters then he threw the wrench at the one that seemed to be the leader of the shooters.

He fell to the ground unconscious but the other three kept shooting.

"NOW WHAT!?" Ironhide yelled.

"I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HIT ONE OF THEM!" Jazz yelled back looking around the side of the couch. "AND I'M SURPRISED THAT THIS THING IS-"

Ironhide cut him off with a slap over his mouth. "DON'T JINX IT YOU ASSHOLE!" He yelled.

Jazz growled a bit then something was thrown between them. It was an electric grenade. The two looked at each other then Ironhide grabbed the grenade and threw it back, but it came back.

Ironhide threw it back again, but it came back again. It went for two more throws back and forth until Jazz forcibly grabbed it out of Ironhide's hands and chucked it at them as it went off, electricity went everywhere around it's radius and disfigured the three holoforms with weapons as Jazz and Ironhide hidden behind the torn up couch.

Afterwards the two looked over the couch to see burnt marks from the grenade. And two bodies that had burn marks and smelled like beef or pork that was burnt to a crisp.

Jazz gagged at the smell a bit as Ironhide went over to the dropped weapons.

"Is this what humans smell like?" Jazz asked.

"No, not unless you cook them." Ironhide said, then turned to Jazz, who had a grim expression. "I looked it up a while ago, before I died."

"That's still messed up…" Jazz said, then took the blaster off the floor and strapped it onto his back. "Let's finish this shit."

Ironhide smiled like the weapons master gremlin he was. "Frag yeah!" He chuckled as he prepared the plasma hand guns he had.

Then three more reinforcements came into the house, their hand weapons ready.

"Oh, hand to hand combat, you up for that?" Ironhide chuckled then looked at Jazz.

Jazz smiled a bit then nodded. "Let's beat the scrap out of them." He said.

They ran at three attackers as the fighting started. 2 v. 3.