Chapter Nine

Martha looked at the truck with a smile, she hadn't seen him in awhile.

"Hello again hu- I mean, Marhta." Ironhide said in a low whisper to her.

"Wow! Forgot my name already!" She said, whispering back to him.

She walked over to the passenger side door and it opened. She got in as the seat belt strapped her in.

"Well, Sorry!" He said sarcastically. "I'm not good with names."

"I was messing with you." Martha chuckled a bit. 

"Yeah, very convincing…."

"Oh fuck off!"

"You know that type of language will get you in trouble with your own kind."

"Yeah? So?"

Ironhide did a little chuckle. "Instead of Fuck, say Frag." He said.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

"It's the exact same as Fuck but in Cybertronian."

"Oh!"

"Yeah."

"Frag!"

Ironhide started to laugh a bit. "Good job, kiddo!"

Martha smiled a bit at the compliment, she had this tingling feeling in her heart that was new but she'll get over it.

It was a few minutes until they parked a block away from Jason’s house.

"Hey, Ironhide." Martha said, looking around the inside of the truck.

"Yeah?"

"Can you pick me up tomorrow after school?"

"Why?"

"So I can say that the holoform that is pretending to drive is my uncle on my dad's side of the family."

"Oh! No…"

Martha looked around then sighed a bit. "Okay…" She said as Ironhide continued to explain.

"Me and the other two are getting ready to get out of here." He said as Martha's eyes widened.

"What!" She said as she looked out of the window a bit then to the dashboard. "Why!?"

Ironhide sighed a bit. "We have to find Prime and get home." He said.

"Who's Prime?"

"A very good friend of mine…. He's the kind of bot that would lay down his life to keep others safe."

Martha just listened to him as he continued to explain. "And, as Ratchet said, there have been reports of us here and we need to get out of here as quickly as possible."

"Oh…."

Then the passenger side door opened, singling Martha to get out. The seat belt strapped was released, setting her free.

She sat there, listening to Ironhide mumbled to himself now and then. She sighed then got out.

The door closed as she walked away a bit then ran back. "I forgot my bag." She said as the door opened again and she grabbed the plastic back that had her chips then she grabbed her MTN Dew.

"See ya kiddo." Ironhide said, as she got out again then drove off.

Martha watched on as Ironhide left until he was out of sight. She sighed then started to walk back to the house.

She was going to miss them, but they had a mission to get back to their friends and leader.

For now, Martha would just pretend to not know them. She stepped up the front steps of the house, it seemed like no one was home yet. The porch light was on.

The first time she met those bots was amazing but kinda surprising as well. They were giants to her, towering above her. They were magnificent in their own ways.

She grabbed the doorknob and started to open it, stepping inside the house. The sun was setting a bit but it didn't bother Martha much.

Once inside the house she looked around it. It seemed too quiet per usual making it creepy. There were usually birds singing in the backyard before going to sleep. It was only 6:23 p.m.

She kept looking around then went upstairs to her room. It was normal, she looked around then something grabbed her shoulder. She jumped then out of instinct slapped the person who grabbed her shoulder.

"OWWWW!" Jason yelled, a hand on the side of his face. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"THAT WAS OUT OF INSTINCTS, I AM SORRY!" She yelled back, panicking a bit.

They continued to yell at each other until there was a knock at the door. They went downstairs slowly until they were at the front door. There was another knock as Jason stepped forwards to the door and looked through the peephole.

He sighed as he opened the door to show Asher. "Hey?" He said as he walked up to Martha.

"Hey…" She said, looking at him. "What are-"

"I came here because I saw you getting into a Black GMC then getting out of it after 26 minutes." Asher said. "Are you okay? Are you having an affair with an older guy?"

"One, yes I'm okay." Martha said, putting her hands on Asher's shoulders. "And two, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID! NO I'M NOT HAVING A GROSS AFFAIR THING WITH AN OLDER DUDE!" She yelled, shaking him back and forth until he was slightly dizzy.

"Okay, noted. Don't jump to conclusions with Witwicky." Jason said as Asher stumbled around a bit then grabbed ahold of Jason’s arm to keep his balance.

"Yeah…" Asher agreed.

"Besides, Ironhide, I think that's his name, has a boyfriend." Jason said then covered his mouth quickly as Martha's heart dropped.

"Who's Ironhide?" Asher asked as Jason and Martha started to say nonsense that was combined together that he couldn't know what they were saying.

Then there was a closing of the back door. "Mom? Dad?" Jason yelled out as he went to the kitchen, where the back door was located.

Martha and Asher followed closely behind, then stopped looking at the person that was at the island. She had long black hair with dark green highlights that was in a braid. She wore a black shirt and pants with the same dark green jacket. Her eyes were an unnatural dark red.

"Hello there!" She said with a smile.

Jason kept Martha and Asher behind him as they started to back away slowly from this intruder.

"Don't be frightened, sparkling. I mean no harm." She said, stepping towards them.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" Jason yelled at her.

Martha looked at her from behind Jason. Martha had this feeling, her paranoia feeling, that things wouldn't turn out great.

"Why I'm Acid and I've come for the human girl." She said, then pointed at Martha.

The hairs on Martha stood up, her feeling was almost correct. Asher grabbed her arm, keeping her close.

Jason gritted his teeth together a bit in anger. "You're an intruder! Get out or I'll call the police." He yelled. "And you're not laying a hand on Martha!" 

"Guys!" Asher yelled as Martha and Jason turned to look at him. Their hearts dropped when they saw three more people behind them, blocking their way.

Oh shit…. Martha thought in a panic.