Chapter Seventeen

The computers kept going haywire with random singles all over the place. It was becoming annoying.

Koda just looked away from the computer in frustration as Prime came in in his holoform.

"Optimus, the codes from you kind are making the computers go haywire!" Koda yelled.

Prime looked at the computers from a far then looked back at Koda. "Have you tried to reset them?" He asked as Koda shook his head.

"No. All these glitches keep happening and disconnecting the internet from us." Koda said, gesturing at the computers. "And we can't reset it without causing the computers to overload on the codes."

"Hmmm…" Prime then went over the computers. "Hard-drives?"

Koda looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"All the information on the hard-drives isn't what the computers are used to." Prime said. "Our technology is more advanced than yours and it can store more data. While yours can't."

He then unplugged each computer at a time. "Let them sit for a day or two and they'll be good as new!" Prime said then left.

"Great. Bunch of research down the drain." Koda huffed, then took his phone out, checking for anything he missed. Nothing was missed.

He then walked out of the room as Agent Fowler went in. Koda just sighed, a long talking to was in for him.

He walked down the hallways, all the colors and pictures of the Cybertronians culture, he had never really understood it. They were small things but somehow it survived. How was a race of robots capable of all this art and stuff?

Koda just sighed, to him all this stuff was ridiculous. They were war machines, that's what he always knew about them, nothing more nothing less.

The day went by as Koda looked at the computers again. They were still off.

"Fucking hell. How long does resetting them take." Koda said as the technician looked at him.

"Prime said it would take a day or two." The technician said, opening her laptop. "Just be patient and the Cybertronians will handle it."

Koda grunted in annoyance then walked out. He heard talking, but he just walked by it. He had to talk to someone.

As he walked by he heard voices, one was Bee and the other was unknown to Koda.

"Bug want Frenzy to vent to?" The new voice asked.

"No. No." Bee said. "I just need some quiet time."

"Barricade vented to Frenzy. Bug can vent too." The voice said. "But if Bug doesn't then Frenzy is fine with decision."

"Huh. Thanks, I guess." He heard Bee chuckled

"No problem!"

"Bumblebee?" Koda then yelled. He heard scrambling as Bee poked his head out of the cybernetic door..

"Hey!" Bee said, smiling at him. His movements were stiff and unusual. "What can I help you with?"

"I heard something, like a voice. Were you talking to someone?" Koda asked.

"Uh- No! No! I wasn't talking to someone, I was talking to myself!" Bee said quickly.

"Okay, do you mind if I look around? Just in case." Koda asked. "You know what we have to do to intruders."

"You know I'm pretty out of it right now and I feel like I have no energy to let you." Bee said as he looked back into his room. "Maybe next time?"

Koda shook his head but Bee quickly closed the door again and locked it.

Bee sighed in absolute worriedness. Frenzy was hiding as a stereo. "Hey, I think the coast is clear." Bee said as Frenzy transformed back into his normal form.

"Frenzy did good?" He asked as Bee nodded.

"Yeah, Frenzy did good."

Frenzy smiled at this as Bee looked at him. He was lucky this time but next time not so much.

"Frenzy, I think from now on you have to hide here." Bee said, pointing to the compartment that had opened on his chest. "I think it would be safer for you."

Frenzy looked at him for a moment then hissed at him and went right back under the berth. "Frenzy!" Bee said as he again looked under it. "Come out!"

"No!" Frenzy growled at him.

"Please!"

"No!"

Okay, leave the minicon alone for now. Bee told himself. You'll get him later.

He walked over to his desk, opening the cyberlink and started to look through all the files. Everything from Cybertron that he had missed out on.

After an hour of going through the files, Bee fell into recharge. Frenzy slowly came out of hiding, he looked at the bigger bot as he slowly climbed up on the desk to a ventilation system. He then looked back at the recharging bot, his yellow optics glowing with questions. He then looked at the cyberlink, seeing all the past news and articles of Cybertron, his spark ached seeing all the news before the war.

Frenzy then sighed as he turned back to vent but jumped off the desk and ran back under the berth, staying there for the rest of the time Bee was recharging.

[Hey guys! This is a short chapter this time]