Chapter Three

[Forgot to add this sorry yall:
Mention of panic attack/ start of a panic attack]

They stayed together like this for hours, just enjoying that they were back and together again. Ironhide's head was resting on the other's head in a small cuddle.

Ironhide was getting uncomfortable in the position they were in but he didn't want to disturb his partner either. So the best thing he could think of is.

He picked the other up, with this it was returned with a yelp of surprise, but at least he could stretch out his legs a bit after sitting like that.

Ironhide looked back at Ratchet as he set him back on the ground.

"Don't do that again!" Ratchet said, looking at him.

"Really?" Ironhide said, with a smile that was warning the other to run.

Ratchet stood there looking at him, knowing that he was messing around with him. Ironhide took a step towards him, Ratchet stood his ground looking at him.

With each step Ironhide did towards him, the more Ratchet was starting to have the hit of panic crawled up his back.

Then Ironhide grabbed Ratchet, hugging him closely, lifting him up off the ground. The panic had died down quickly as Ratchet chuckled a bit.

"Iron!" He yelled out, kicking out his legs a bit. Ironhide held him as he nuzzled Ratchet's neck a bit.

Ratchet laughed as Ironhide continued to nuzzle him. Ratchet was starting to get tired of this, so he tried to push him away a bit.

"Iron, stop!" He laughed a bit, but the other didn't stop. "Iron, stop…."

Ratchet was starting to panic a bit, his markings were fading to a pale blue that was almost white. "Ironhide, put me down now." He said, more panic in his voice.

Ironhide stopped nuzzling him and looked up at him, worriedness in his eyes. "Put me down, please…." Ratchet whimpered as the other put him back down and stepped back a bit.

"Ratch? Are you okay?" Ironhide asked, worriedness in his voice.

Ratchet looked around, his surroundings starting to look like the place he died at. Ironhide touched the other's arms, then Ratchet suddenly jolted away from him, whimpering.

"Oh Primus, Ratch, it's alright." Ironhide said, looking at him. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Ratchet looked at him with his eyes filled with fear. "I don't want to die…. Not again." He whispered quietly.

Ironhide gently grabbed the other's hands as Ratchet jumped a bit, he was shaking.

"Ratch, listen to my voice okay?" Ironhide said, his thumbs rubbing the other's hand. "Close your eyes." Ratchet was hesitant but did so. "Whatever you feel on your hands on that day, it's actually fur from the cyber dogs."

Ratchet felt fur instead of the hard concrete ground. "Do you feel fur?" Ironhide asked calmly as the other nodded. Ironhide slowly moved his hands to the other's elbows, coming closer to him. "Okay, now whatever you feel on your elbows on that day, it's actually me holding you close." He said as Ratchet sighed in relief to this certain point. "Are you calming down? No panic attack?" Ironhide asked when Ratchet opened his eyes to look at him, no fear was in them.

"I'm okay…" He said, hugging Ironhide a bit. "Thank you…."

"It wasn't a problem, Old Complainer, I dealt with it a lot with Bee and Sideswipe. Mostly Sideswipe."

Ratchet sighed a bit, he knew his partner was caring, even if he didn't show it.

Ironhide looked up at the other end of the alleyway, there was an all silver 2022 Porsche 911 there, just sitting there.