Chapter Seven

"What are you doing here?!" Martha whispered/yelled at Jason.

He looked at her with anger in his eyes. "I should be asking you the same thing!" He whispered/yelled.

"That's none of your business!" She said, still whispering.

"Yes it is!" He said.

They started to argue in whispers then Martha attacked him. They started to try to pin one or the other down on the ground. Their whispers turned into yells.

Their fighting brought them unwanted attention. The three robots looked at them as the GMC or Ironhide came up to them and pulled them apart when they pushed each other away.

Jason kicked his legs as Martha continued to yell at him.

"Martha." Ironhide said as she looked at him then smiled a bit.

"Ummm Hi..." She said then a shoe was thrown at her head. "Jason, I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Jason looked at Ironhide as he realized that these were one of those city destroying robots. He started to struggle as he was wanting to be put down.

Ironhide looked at him, keeping Martha in the palm of his hand. She sat there, watching Jason struggle.

She had to admit, it was funny to see him dangling in the air as if he was a cat.

Ironhide put him down as he fell back onto his ass, he panted from tiredness.

Ironhide looked at him then to Martha. "What are you doing here again?" He asked, catching her attention.

"I just wanted to make sure seeing you wasn't a dream." She said, then looked away a bit. "And possibly ask questions again..."

Ironhide sighed as Ratchet came over to them and looked over his shoulder at her. His eyes showed wariness towards her.

Martha was just happy to see that this talking to them wasn't a problem for her nor them. But for Jason it was.

"Okay Martha, let's get away from these things! They'll probably blow something up!" Jason said in a hurry.

Martha shot him a look at could kill then turned back to Ironhide. Jason just watched her as she was talking to the GMC robot. (He doesn't know their names yet only Martha does when she snuck out and overheard them)

"Okay so you're Jazz, if I'm correct." Martha said as Jazz nodded. They were just sitting in a small circle with Martha sitting on Ironhide's knee. It was 30 minutes since she got actuated with and started to talk to them.

"Yep!" He said, smiling a bit.

"And the Ambulance is called Ratchet?" She said as Ironhide smiled a bit.

Ratchet nodded as Ironhide took his hand. They smiled a bit at each other.

Martha looked at them, with a gremlin-like smile. "Love birds." She said.

"Hey no, not love birds, Gay Birds is the right term for them." Jazz said, laughing a bit.

"Stop calling us that, you bucket of bolts." Ironhide growled, looking at him.

"Alright! Alright!" Jazz chuckled. "I'll stop! But I have to pay Sideswipe back."

"Why?" Ratchet asked, looking at him.

"Well, me and him had a little bet...." He chuckled.

Martha looked at the two then at Jazz. This was getting kind of interesting.

"What kind of bet?" Ironhide growled.

"That you two would get together.... Hehe..." Jazz said, nervousness pecking at him. "He bet that you two would get together during the war and I bet that you two would get together right after the war."

"So you lost?" Martha asked, then laughed falling back a bit as he nodded.

Jason on the other hand wasn't amused by this. He had stayed because he didn't trust Martha with these brutes or whatever they are. It was weird seeing these things up close but Jason didn't trust them one bit.

Jazz looked at Martha laughing as well. "What can I say? Me and Side are close."

"Like in-?" Martha was asking, then stopped when Jazz shook his head.

"No, not that type of close. Brotherly close." He said.

Martha nodded in understanding then yawned a bit.

"Tired?" Ironhide asked, Martha nodded but smiled at him. "I'll take you both home."

"Okay!" Martha said happily at the same time Jason yelled. "NO!"

Martha looked at Jason with a death glare. Jason stepped up to Ironhide and Martha. Martha slipped off of Ironhide's knee and stepped up to Jason. "What do you mean 'no?'" She hissed in anger.

"We're not going to be in a giant robot death trap!" He yelled at her.

She rolled her eyes, then looked at him again. "I don't have to listen to you, and Ironhide isn't a death trap." She snapped a bit then mumbled. "As far as I know..."

Jason looked at her then towards Ironhide with a worried look. He shifted his feet a bit as Ironhide stood up at his full height with Ratchet following suit. They were still holding each other's hands.

Martha smiled at Jason a bit as he looked at her again. "I'll give you 20 bucks if you come with." She said, her arms crossed.

Jason looked at her then nodded a bit. "Okay.... And you'll give me it when we get to my house."

"Alright." She sighed.

"Yes!" He said excitedly and did a fits pump in a victorious way. He walked over to the two then turned around quickly. "I'm still afraid of them."

Martha chuckled a bit at him then followed him outside of the alleyway.

Jazz was in his car mode, resting a bit as Ratchet and Ironhide talked to each other a bit, laughing silently at their attempts of making small jokes to each other.

"You're such a doofus!" Ratchet chuckled a bit.

"Not as much as you!" Ironhide shot back, with a smile.

They continued this for a bit until Ratchet nuzzled Ironhide a bit, then looked at him. "Be back as soon as you can, okay?" He said as Ironhide nodded, then transformed into his vehicle mode.

He stopped at the entrance of the alleyway, letting Jason and Martha climb in then drove off.

Ratchet sighed a bit. He stayed close to Ironhide for four days now, keeping an eye on him. He lost him once, he won't lose him again.