Chapter Thirteen

The more backup that comes the more they fight on. Jazz was getting tired, his arms and hands screamed at him to stop, but he continued to fight. He will fight on with Ironhide until his last breath.

When Ironhide came back down the stairs he shot the guy Jazz was holding back with the blaster he had. This one disappeared in static as Jazz took a breather.

"How… many people….. are there?!" He said as Ironhide looked outside and huffed.

"No idea. Don't care."

"Yeah, really reassuring!" Jazz yelled with sarcasm in his voice. Ironhide looked back at him then huffed.

Jazz looked over to the stairs as Ratchet and the three teens came down as well. “What the hell are you doing!?” Jazz yelled.

“We have to go now.” Was all Ratchet said, then something crashed through the window near them.

It was a small metal ball of silver that seemed to be alive and growling at them. Ratchet’s eyes thinned out as he looked at it. “Get it somewhere cold now!” He yelled as Ironhide looked.

“Not a good time to freeze it!” Jazz yelled, then kicked it outside as it transformed out of a small ball of silver to a Scraplet as it flew into a black and dark green SUV and it started to eat the metal off quickly.

“Okay, you three listen. Once you guys are out there run like hell to the ambulance and get in any car by it you see.” Jazz explained as Ironhide and Ratchet took cover to look out the broken window. “No matter what happens, run.”

Martha looked at him then her two companions. Jason still had his bat and the other looked like he was about to throw up from all of this. “What if we shot?” Jason asked, looking at Jazz.

“It’s going to be okay, we have a medic with us and like I said, no matter what happens run.” Jazz said, then looked over at Ratchet. “Ready bud?”

Ratchet nodded then looked at Ironhide, giving him a small smile. “Be careful.” He said as Ironhide gave him a quick hug then went outside with Jazz, guns at ready.

Then a shooting match was issued as they kept running out of the way and shooting at the same time. They had cleared a way for the teens and Ratchet to get to the block safely.

Ratchet then ran out with the teens right behind him. They were out of the line of fire for now but Jazz and Ironhide kept most of them occupied.

When Ratchet reached the cars, he felt pain shoot up his back from his spark. Light blue blood dripped down from his back as the teen climbed in the cars and were secured in. They didn't dare to look at him and the blood.

He was fortunate that this form wasn't really himself but it was still extremely painful. He collapsed near the ambulance, he looked over his shoulder to see Ironhide running straight for him with Jazz behind him.

"We have to fall back!" Ironhide yelled when he got there. Jazz put a hand on the sports car then disappeared. "Ratchet, are you okay!?"

"I'm fine…. I'm fine…" He said, trying to stand but stumbled forwards letting Ironhide catch him.

Ironhide eyed the light blue blood spot as it continued to spread more. The other's breathing was hitch, with pain in and out with it.

Ratchet smiled a bit then disappeared in T.V. static. Ironhide's eyes widened when this happened and then disappeared after putting a hand on the Black GMC.

The three cars peeled away from the curb and sped out of town, to the highway. The other cars and people were trying to follow them but they were gone when they started to dive away from the ruined house.

The convo of the three cars drove fast, hitting the outskirts of town onto the highway. Martha was breathing hard as tears ran down her face from fear.

"Hey, kid. It's okay." Ironhide's voice said. "You're safe."

Martha just curled up in a small ball, putting her knees near her mouth as she stared at the floor.

With Jason, he sat in the passenger seat of Jazz's vehicle mode as Asher sat in the back seat.

"My mom and dad will kill me for this…." Jason said over and over again, panicking.

Asher looked around the car then out the window. "Welp, I'm definitely being kidnapped by someone…." He then jumped at Jazz's voice as it filled the car.

"You're not being kidnapped." He said to Asher. "And your progenitors won't kill you. I don't even think they'll kill anyone with their blood."

Asher just freaked out as Jason looked stunned at this thought. "Not literally kill me, figuratively!" He yelled.

"WE'RE IN A TALKING CAR!?" Asher yelled, trying to hide himself and find where the voice came from.

Jason turned to the back seat. "Calm the fuck down! We're going to be fine!"

"How are we fine!?" Asher yelled. "We don't know where we are going! We are in self driving car that has a voice! And we were almost kill trying to escape!"

Jason looked for words to say but closed his mouth and turned back around. It was 11:30 once they got away from town.

Jason was right about one thing, his parents came home to their house all torn up by weird bullet shots, two dead scorched bodies, and the two teens missing. They weren't happy that their beloved home was turned into a, what seems like, a fighting zone mess.

The three cars kept going past a police car, it sat there for a moment then silently started to follow them, staying far away from them but tracking them. Not letting them know they were being followed and tracked.

Its symbol was hidden but it was one of the only original bots that was here for a long while. He would find out how three Autobots can come back from the dead and find a way to bring someone else back as well.