Chapter Twenty-three

[5 hours and 30 minutes earlier]
Midnight
(prepare for keyboard mashing)

Tossing and turning, trying to get unwanted thoughts out of his head. Jazz just laid on his back for the third or fourth or how many times he did so throughout the night until it was midnight.

He stared at the ceiling, the bags under his eyes wouldn’t be going away anytime soon, unless he went back into his bot form. Though that would require him to get up and go out to his vehicle form.

He just got up, went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. When he leaned against the counter, a few dark dreads fell in front of his face. His light violet eyes glowed in the dim light of the room.

He just stood there, staring at his reflection, trying to figure out why these visions kept coming. Ever since his simulated human head hit the wall when he was shoved, he kept seeing someone with him. This someone felt important, but he couldn’t understand why this Cyber was important.

Jazz just sighed, putting his head on the counter, this was infuriating. He just splashed water on his face, left the bathroom, and went back to bed. He laid there, looking at the empty space next to him. Closing his eyes, slipping into sleep finally.

As the hours passed he felt arm wrapped around him, something nuzzling into the back of his neck. He was now in a breth, in his bot form again. He turned over to the Cyber, just seeing a burry being there, their face seemed to be the most affected. “Fuck not this again…” Jazz sighed to himself. He sat up as the being next to him looked at him.

“GHLgyt8p7ieriptjre?” The being asked.

Jazz couldn’t understand what was asked. “No. No. This is just one of those stupid visions. This whole thing it’s- it’s not real.” He said getting off the breth and standing there gesturing his arms around the room. “Primus, the life creator, take this whole vision type shit away! I don’t want to deal with this shit whenever I’m in recharge.”

The being got up too, still facing him. “And who the fuck is this!?” Jazz yelled, gesturing to the being now. “Who is this?”

“JKLfl8af9o3h?” The being asked again.

“And what the fuck are they saying?!” Jazz yelled, his arms extended towards the being, he was getting more and more frustrated it continued.

The being grabbed his hand, squeezing it in a comforting way. “Hjok;jhi;h39820rhg hfuai97r3 uiyw79032fhdusai.” They said as Jazz just sighed.

“I have no idea what you’re saying.” He said, looking at them.

“Io943yhoqwoiu79e32880rpq.” Jazz was then guided down on the floor to sit, with the other sitting beside him. “19084uew9q823rhq.”

“I’m sorry, I still don’t-”

“It’s okay, just calm down.” a voice said.

“OOhhh-Okay! That is freaky!” Jazz then stood up and walked away but looked back to see himself, clinging to the being. “That is more freaky! Why am I there?!”

He just stood there as his other self and the being just sat on the floor. There were some things he noted; His spark was gone and replaced with energon oozing out of the wound. His visor was on the ground, revealing his optics to the other. The voice was somewhat familiar, he couldn’t place his finger on it though.

He took a step towards the two but stopped as he shot up as there was a thud on the floor above him. He looked at the time, 7:25 a.m. He looked himself over, he was still in his holoform.

He sat there for a few minutes until there was knocking on the door of his room.

“Wake up!” a voice said through the door.

Jazz got up, changing into some normal clothes for the morning. “I’m up!” He said, opening the door, with Ironhide looking at him.

“Morinin’ sleepy.” Ironhide said as Jazz walked by him to the hallway. “You had good sleep, sparkling? You look cranky, do you want a nap later?”

“Shut up.” Jazz said, shoving Ironhide in the arm.  “You should be the one that’s tired.”

“Why?” He asked, tilting his head in a mocking way at Jazz.

“I think I heard a thud upstairs.” Jazz said, a smile spreading across his face. “Did you and Ratch do something this morning~?”

Ironhide’s face went red at his suggestion. “Okay, one; I was shoved off the bed, by Sleepy head. Two; We rarely sparkmerge and have sparkbound moment. And Three; It’s very much more rare for us to do anything like that in holoform.”

“Yeah, I know. Just wanted to make your face red.” Jazz said as Ironhide looked at him with annoyance now.

“I both hate you and like you as a friend.” Ironhide said as they went past the elevator. Jazz stopped and waited as Ironhide continued without him but went back. “What are you doing?”

“Taking the fastest way down. Are you coming with?”

“I would rather have a scraplet eat me alive than ride that box.”

With that Ironhide went to the stairs, while Jazz huffed to himself. He waited there for a moment until the doors opened, two people went out as he went in. He pressed a button to the first floor, letting the doors close.

Feeling the elevator starting going down, he thought back to his dream vision thing. It felt so familiar but strange at the same time. When it started he just brushed it off as an error in his system, but it kept happening to the point that he could remember almost every detail of them. Except the Cyber that kept appearing in them.

The doors opened as Jazz snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the person that walked in the elevator. It was a woman, black hair tied into a bun, dark tan skin, brown eyes. She wore motorcycle gear with her helmet in her hand. She seemed familiar for the most part.

The doors closed again, as the woman took her phone out and looked at it. Jazz shifted one foot to the other over and over until the door opened at the first floor. “Ladies first?” He said, giving a small gesture to her.

“Thank you.” She said smiling at him and walked out. Jazz walked out and went to the main room where breakfast was served to guests. Jazz found Ironhide and Ratchet with the teens, he sat with them with a smile.

They talked amongst themselves, waiting for the teens to be done with their breakfast. After they were done, they left the hotel, saying they needed fresh air before getting back into the cramped cabs of the vehicles.

As the three teens walked out, a police car parked across the road, watched silently. Its attention wasn't on the teens for now but on the three vehicles that belong to the Autobots.