Chapter Fourteen

The tapping of shoes hitting the ground, as if running, a man with a muscular build. He ran through the abandoned buildings. He wore a gray suit with boots

Everything for him was dependent on his suitcase. The man looked around then continued to run faster.

He was starting to think that he would get away, get out scot free, but with fortune there were always repercussions.

He was knocked down, from his gut being hit, by the hood of a car. It was a bright yellow '77 Camaro with black racing stripes.

The man started to run back from the Camaro as another car pulled up and skirted to a stop. The other car was an all black Lamborghini Centenario LP770-4 with red-orange trimming.

The guy looked at the two cars as the Camaro was slowly driving towards him. The man backed up as the passenger side door to the other car opened.

The man fell into the car then scooted back but his face darkened as he realized what he did to himself. The door slammed shut, locking him inside, then a seat belt strap trapped him in the seat as his suitcase sat in the driver's seat.

His arms were restrained as the two cars drove out of the abandoned buildings and to Swansea, UK.

As the human struggled the two cars had a conversation with each other in their own language, Cybertronian. The human could hear them communicating.

"What do you think we should do now since we got Koda?" The Camaro asked.

"Don't worry, brother. This was a training experience, he said to act as if he was a dangerous man." The Lamborghini responded as the human or Koda yelled in their language.

"Death to cheesecake!" He yelled. He wasn't that well associated with the language yet.

The Camaro laughed at him as the Lamborghini sighed. "He wants to be freed." He said.

"I know but why cheesecake?!" The Camaro laughed again.

"Bumble! Bumble! No laugh!" Koda yelled again.

Bee laughed more as they were in Swansea now and drove to the docks. Getting on the boat and going below to the storage area for cars and larger items.

Koda got out when the car door opened as the two cars transformed into their natural state.

Bee was still laughing a bit, as the other looked at him with a soft smile. "Hotrod, you got to tell Hound what he said!" He said as he looked at his older brother.

"I will." Hotrod said, then looked at their leader as he stood tall over them.

Prime smiled at them a bit then his attention was grabbed by a small life form of a spider, a jumping spider, spinning a web down the the ground very slowly. His eyes were consecrated on the small creature as it kept going down until he put a hand out to it.

It crawled across his hand and finger then a voice broke out his thoughts.

"You okay? Why are you messing with a spider?" Koda asked as Prime looked at them then to the spider.

"Sorry…." He said, as he let the spider crawl off his hand onto a crate beside him. "Very good at detecting and capturing the threat. Umm… we will continue it another time in a different place."

Koda looked at him as the two younger Cybertronians started talking to each other quitely.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted and forgot what I was going to say…" Prime said as he picked up yet again another spider, a black widow to be exact. "I'm still trying to get over all the interesting life forms."