Chapter Fifthteen

There weren't a whole lot of things to keep an adolescent Cybertronian busy and out of the way but they try to find interesting things to entertain them.

Bee was one of those Cybertronians trying to entertain themselves. He was just young like them. It was hard to find something to do when you did almost everything already the past few years.

So the best thing he could do was either talk to Hound or Drift. They were kinda good company now but he preferred the company of his past friends. He had always preferred past friends then the now.

But now he was in a holoform hanging upside down from a pipe in the training room in boredom. He hated that his holoform was black but there were lighter patches of skin on him. The humans called it vitiligo. The jacket on him was the usual yellow and black he liked it that way but the white highlights were new.

He hung there for a bit, every now and then humans passed by him but ignored him. He was just there. The short-cut hallway leading to the more important rooms were blocked with construction, so going through the training center was the best option for a short-cut.

He looked at the floor a bit then at the humans. They didn't care what he was doing, as long he was out of the way they were fine with it.

Bee got off the pipe he was hanging off of and walked out of the room, he was still bored. Everything he had liked was boring to him now.

He continued to walk around aimlessly across the base. Hands in the jacket pockets. He was lost in thought, remembering all the training he did with The twins and Windblade. They most of the time messed up and fell over on themselves.

It ended with Ironhide yelling at them to do it again while they laughed uncontrollably while Beachbreak and Knockout watched them in amusement. Bee missed those moments, everything about training.

He was snapped out of his thoughts once he bumped into someone. "Sorry! I wasn't- and it's you…" He was saying until he noticed it was Crosshairs in his holoform.

Crosshairs rolled his eyes in annoyance then walked by him as Bee continued. "Just so you know! Not everyone will like your annoying voice!" Crosshairs yelled back.

Bee ignored him as he continued, as he got closer to the hangers a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned to see Koda, he still didn't know the human but he was the same age as Bee if counted in Cybertronian years.

Koda looked at him then looked around. "Have you seen Optimus?" He asked as Bee shook his head.

"No, sorry. Maybe he's just out for a walk or something?" Bee suggested.

"Right, like a 30 foot robot needs to go for a walk." Koda said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Bee looked at him then sighed. "Maybe." Bee said with more force in his voice.

The hand on his shoulder tightened his grip then let go and Koda walked off. Bee sighed as he went to the yellow Camaro and disappeared with a touch of his hand.

The car started as it drove off, going to where he knew the most practical place of all. The lagoon.

When he arrived at the lagoon, changing out of his vehicle mode and looked around. His antennas moving up and down then he found what he was looking for.

A holoform of a human looking at the water. Watching all the fishes swimming about. He smiled a bit at this peacefulness.

Bee was pretty much right, Prime had gone for a walk and found a place to calm his mind.

Bee looked around a bit then transformed and drove off, leaving Prime to himself. It was always better to leave than to bother him.

It was a short drive until he got back to base. He made double sure that no one was around then transformed into his normal state. His antennas moved about, all the vibrations around him, telling him where everyone was.

He smiled a bit. He had found his brother near Hound and Drift. Possibly talking to each other. Crosshairs at the other hangers of the base. All the humans walking around. Finally, an unknown thing wondering around the ventilation system.

Bee's antenna stopped and focused on the thing, it was small but it was crawling around, so it was probably human size, which meant that it was probably a human. He was unconsciously following the signal until he was in an area that was in the contrition.

Bee sighed and went into his holoform again. He slowly got into the construction area, being careful to not break anything.

Looking around, there is a good chunk of the flooring missing, and there were footsteps in the exposed ground. There were motion lights around the area that had turned on once Bee was there.

No one was allowed here so Bee and this other person were the only ones that were breaking a rule.

"Okay, human. We can't be here." He said, looking around a bit. "Just come out of hiding and I won't tell Fowler nor Prime."

No answer. Bee looked around more, he was sure the single was here. Then something thumped the ground. Bee turned around looking at the shadows.

Yellow bitty eyes stared at Bee. Bee stared back at them. The figure held itself up as if it was hurt but still stood there for a good minute.

"Hey, C'mon, we have to go now."  Bee said then the figure fell forward but caught itself, using one arm to keep itself up.

"Are you hurt?" Bee asked, stepping towards the figure. "I know a little bit about healing. I can help you."

The figure then threw a claw at Bee, screeching at him in Cybertronian curses. Bee stumbled back as the figure got up once again.

It growled at him, its yellow eyes showed fear and hatred at him. Bee looked at it, his light blue eyes showing worriedness.

The figure was climbing up the wall until it lost its grip and started to fall. A metallic hand was under the thing in minutes before hitting the ground.

Bee, now in his normal form, brought it into the more lighted up area of the construction. Bee looked down at the thing as its hand was on the side of its body, trying to stop a slightly bleeding wound.

The thing looked at him for the bit as Bee looked around. "Why are you here?" He growled.

"Frenzy trying to find his big buddy." He growled back.