Chapter Ten

(I know I keep bringing this ship up in this book but they're cheesy. I'll admit that, but there are more headcanon and canon ships to come)

Ironhide took off from the curb leaving Martha watching him drive off.

He was kinda saddened by leaving her but if they couldn't then they would most certainly die again.

When he got to the agreed meeting spot, Ratchet was there but Jazz wasn't. Ratchet was still in his vehicle mode, sitting on the side of the road. The cold night air was calming and fresh.

Ironhide pulled up behind him then transformed out of his car mode. He walked over to the other then realized that he was in recharge.

Ironhide chuckled to himself a bit then pressed two of his fingers against the roof of the cab then rotated them to trigger the transformation process. He had picked it up from a while ago in the war, to help bots that are hurt and stuck in their original vehicle modes. It was a central nerve for all Cybertronians.

Afterwards, he held Ratchet as the medic cuddled into him. Ironhide just smiled at him then picked him up like a small child and carried him away from the road.

Ironhide put him down, sitting him up against a tree. He sat down beside him as the other cuddled into him again. Ironhide cuddled him back a bit.

As he was falling into recharge Ratchet woke up and looked at him. Ironhide looked back at him with a smile. "You fell asleep, again." He huffed in amusement. "In your vehicle mode on the side of the road. I didn't want you to get hauled away like last time in France."

"That was one time!" Ratchet yelled as he punched the other in the arm. Ironhide just started to chuckle a bit. "Stop laughing at me!"

Ironhide continued to chuckle then Ratchet suddenly attacked him, slightly pinning him from the waist. He could find places that were more sensitive.

Ironhide screamed out laughing as he was trying to shoved the other away. "NO!" He yelped, still laughing. "STOP! I'LL HURT YOU!"

"What's wrong? Are you ticklish?" Ratchet asked, still tickling him.

"STOP!" Ironhide yelled out in laughter, still trying to shoved Ratchet away.

This continued for the next two minutes until Ironhide grabbed the other in a bear hug and held him, pinning the other's arm to his sides.

"Iron!" Ratchet yelped laughing a bit. "Let me go!"

"Mine…" Ironhide said, still hugging him.

"Oh Primus! Let me go!"

"No. Mine."

"Iron!"

"MINE!"

Ratchet just sighed as the other nuzzled his neck a bit. "You're so damn cuddly." He said as Ironhide hummed in response. "And clingy."  Ironhide again hummed in response to Ratchet.

"Can I at least move my arms?" He asked as the other loosened his hug. "Thank you."

He cuddled him back a bit. They were just comfortable with each other.

As they were cuddling an intermission cut in both of their com-links. "Guys." Jazz's voice cut in as Ironhide huffed in annoyance.

"What is it, Jazz?" Ratchet asked, looking annoyed as well.

"There's something wrong with the human." He said. "I don't know what, but something is seriously wrong."

"What do you mean?" Ironhide asked, sitting up a bit. Ratchet moved back a bit as well.

"I came by where you were last time and no car is parked outside but I see three adolescent humans and three adult humans that are wearing all black." Jazz said.

"So?" Ironhide asked.

"The three adolescents don't seem to know them." Jazz said. "They seemed scared."

"And why are you telling us this?" Ratchet asked.

"They're like us. They're Cybertronians but the holoforms are different; they're slimmer than usual humans."

"The fuck…." Ironhide growled in a lower tone of voice.

"Are they Decepticons?" Ratchet asked.

"I think so…. And that human girl is most likely not safe."

"Fuck…." Ironhide growled as he and Ratchet got up then transformed into their vehicle modes, driving back to the house.

When they got there Jazz was across from the house in his holoform. He looked over at the two vehicles as they parked then two other people came around from them.

Ironhide, in his holoform, ran over to Jazz as Ratchet, also in his holoform, followed suit.

"Alright, now what?" Ironhide asked.

"We split up, going for the blind spots." Jazz said. "I scoped out the place and there's possibly more guys on the outside away from here possibly as back up.

"One of the blind spots are the sides of the house and maybe the back. Ironhide, you think you can get in through the garage?"

"Yeah, it'll be a piece of cake." Ironhide huffed, crossing his arms.

"Ratchet." Jazz turned to him. "Can you get in on the other side?"

"Of course." Ratchet said, nodding a bit.

"I'll go in through the back door." Jazz said, looking at them.

Then they split up. Jazz went out back through the small gap between the house and the fence, Ratchet had followed him for a bit then got to his spot. Ironhide went to the side of the garage.

Ironhide managed to get into the garage, through the small window that he had kicked out by wedging himself between the fence and the garage.

He slipped through the gap, then he looked around. The place was empty except for three bikes and a metal cabinet.

He opened the cabinet and took a wrench from it.

It wasn't the most powerful weapon but he could still use it. He walked over to the door that connected the house to the garage.

He opened it as silently as he could then stepped into the house itself. He looked around the hallway, the door was connected to, then he heard voices.

"Like hell you would take me!" The familiar voice yelled in panic. Martha! Ironhide thought as he made his way down the hallway quickly and quietly.

When he reached a certain area, he saw one guy's back. The guy was a bit bigger than him then he saw Ratchet sneak behind the other two guys then there was a scream of surprise.

Then Ironhide grabbed the taller guy and hit his head with the wrench as light blue blood spilled from the guy's head. Definitely Cybertronian.

Ironhide kept hitting him until Jazz was thrown across the room from the kitchen to the living room. There was a grunt of pain from Jazz as the presumed leader looked around then hissed in anger.

"Deal with them! And find the Witwicky child!" She said then disappeared in TV static.

Ironhide watched a bit but he was slammed into the wall with a picture of a family that was crushed and glass fragments were stuck on his back. He grunted as the guy he was fighting held him by the throat.

Shit! Shit! SHIT!