Chapter Four

It was three days when Martha temporarily moved in with the Hemphills. They were kind people, knowing her mom for most of her life, but their son was a bit- he was one of thoes people that fails at fighting but is great at making dumb jokes.

Jason Hemphill, the dye red hair idiot who thinks he’s hot shit but really isn’t. Him and Martha didn’t get along well.

At the dinner table Jason was bragin about how he “single handly” fought off the bullies from Martha, even though he did nothing but cry, because of his black eye, and watch her beat the absolute fuck out of them. Martha smirked when he said he punched one in the face.

“Martha, why are you smiling?” Mrs. Hemphill asked, looking at her.

“Oh nothing, I’m just trying to remember how exactly he beat them. He’s taking self defense lesions, right?” She said as Jason looked at her with the ‘don’t you fucking dare’ look.

“He is.” Mr. Hemphill said, smiling proudly at him.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind that I show you a video of the fight!” She said, getting her phone out and opening up YouTube to one of her friends' channels, the recent video was her and the dudes fighting, the title of it said “Badass girl fight! (beat them up bestie!)”.

“Martha, you're just making this up! Right?” Jason asked worriedly.

“Oh! Am I?”

Jason’s parents looked at them, not knowing what to do. Martha chuckled a bit then put her phone away. “I’m joking, he did kinda beat the shit out of the dudes.” She said, and continued to eat her dinner.

Jason did a silent sigh in relief and his parents did little smiles at each other. It was a while until they finished eating. Martha helped Mrs. Hemphill with the plates as Jason and Mr. Hemphill wiped the table off.

After cleaning up, Martha went up to the spare bedroom and stayed in there for the rest of the night, listening to her music. She hummed with it as she once again looked outside. Paranoia took hold of her as she saw the same ambulance from a few nights ago stopped at the curb of the road with a truck and a sports car behind it.

They drove past the stop sign. Martha looked on thinking on what to do, then without hesitation opened the window of the room and carefully got on the roof and climbed down the tree in the front yard.

She ran after the cars before they left her sight. She followed them for three blocks to an alleyway, it was big enough for anyone or thing to be in.

She creep around the corner behind a large trash bin, looking around at the three idling vehicles. There was no movement from them except for the engines turning off.

Okay, it is actually paranoia… just go back to the house and- She was thinking until she saw all three vehicles change before her. Every aspect of the “cars” folded in on itself as they were now three beings.

“Are you sure the coast is clear?” the one that was a GMC asked, looking at the one that was a sports car.

“I'm sure of it!” It said smiling at them.

The ambulance stretched its arms out. “I’m hoping that we won’t get killed again.” It sighed as the GMC robot looked at it then grabbed the other’s hand.

"It's okay, we'll be alright until we find Prime." The GMC said.

Martha looked on, then took her phone out to record. The two that were talking to each other were fucking gay dudes or gals or whatever they are.

The ambulance looked at the other with a slight smile before the other started to nuzzle it a bit after being closer to each other.

"Ironhide!" The ambulance yelped in surprise.

"What? Can't I just nuzzle my partner?" The GMC or Ironhide asked, still nuzzling the other.

"Iron!" The same begin yelled as the other started to nuzzle its neck. "Stop!" It was laughing, the things under its eyes glowed brightly.

"Gross feelings!" The sports car yelled in pretend disgust and covered their eyes in a teasing way.

"Iron! Stop! It tickles!" The transformed ambulance laughed out as the other stopped and hugged him.

Martha looked at them then at the sports car, she was recording everything that was happening, then her phone rang. "Oh shit! Shut up! Shut up!" She whispered to it in panic as she was fumbling with it.

All three of the beings looked over to where the ringing was coming from. "Ratchet stay here with Jazz."

"What!" Jazz yelled looking at him. Ironhide slowly stepped towards the trash as the noise continued until Martha finally turned it off.

She had to call her friend back later. She pressed herself against the trash bin as Ironhide got closer. If she were to die, then she'd go out fighting. She looked around to see a pipe, it was a bit bent but it'll do.

She grabbed it, holding it like a baseball player in a game. When she saw the face of the thing she swung at it.

It surprised Ironhide at first, making him jump back a bit then he realized that it was only a human girl, the same one from the other night.

"Come at me Bitch!" She yelled, swinging the pipe like a mad man. "Come at me!"

Ironhide simply grabbed the pipe between two or three fingers then lifted Martha up. With this she screamed like a gremlin.

"Let go of it." Ironhide growled as Martha shook her head violently. "No it's mine, I found it fair and square!" She yelled, kicking at him as he sighed in annoyance.

"Ironhide, be careful, you might hurt her." Ratchet said, looking at them.

"Shut the fuck up!" Martha yelled then she was put down, losing her pipe.

Ironhide growled a bit as he looked down at Martha. "Don't yell at my partner!"

"Iron, it's okay." Ratchet said, then Jazz picked Martha up.

She screamed more, kicking her legs more. Jazz turned her towards him then screamed at her, making her shut up. "She's quiet now!" He said happily as all three looked at him.

"Jazz that's not how you handle-know what never mind!" Ratchet said, putting his hands up in annoyance.

Martha spat in Jazz's face, making him drop her by accident. Luckily Ironhide snatched her before she hit the ground.

"That's why we don't bring humans close to your face, Jazz!" Ironhide yelled as he held Martha.

"Sorry…." He said, looking at the ground a bit.

Martha looked at the two robots as they talked a bit then Ironhide looked at her, his blue optics looking into her hazel eyes. "I'm taking you back." Ironhide growled.

Martha shot him a look that could kill but said nothing.

"Yeah, give me that look all you want."

"Iron, are you sure you want to go alone?" Ratchet asked him as Ironhide turned to him.

"I'll be okay." He said, his voice softened. "I promise I'll be safe and alert."

Ratchet nodded as Ironhide transformed into his vehicle mode with Martha on the passenger side.

"I'll be back before you know it!" Ironhide said then drove off.

Jazz looked after Ironhide along with Ratchet then he looked at the other. "I'm sure he'll be fine." Jazz said.

Ratchet looked at him with a hit of worry in his eyes. Jazz smiled at him then hugged him a bit from the side. “It’s okay! Ironhide is going to be fine, besides this is Ironhide, he can take anything head on!” Jazz said, comforting him.

“Yeah….” Ratchet said, then looked at the ground a bit. Hopefully he can again… He then thought to himself.