Sneak Peak of Whore Rewritten

*Please Give me your honest opinions. Reread the original chapter one to see the difference.*

Chapter 1

Every since Rue was born, my childhood was instantly taken away. At the age of nine, I became her main provider, I changed her diapers, did her hair, and I even stole food from the grocery store just so we could eat. Cherie was there but she was never sober enough to care about us.

My eyes were only closed for thirty minutes before I was woken up with someone pulling lightly on my shirt. "Jeanie?" Rue called. I rolled over tucking the covers over my face. "I'm tired Rue," I hissed. "I had a long night." For me the sex is the easiest part. I always set boundaries with my clients and if they don't respect them, I know they'll respect my twenty two.

"But I'm hungry!" she pouted as she rubbed her stomach. "I know we have some cereal in there," I said. "Yeah but no milk," she answered. "Well, I know they feed you at school," I continued.

"It's Saturday!" Rue said.

"Fine!" I shouted as I hopped out of bed and headed into the kitchen. I searched the fridge and found four eggs in the carton. I cracked the eggs in the pan and seasoned with salt and pepper. "What's for breakfast?" Rue asked standing beside me. "Same as yesterday, eggs and toast. " I scrambled the eggs as she let out a deep sigh.

I placed the eggs on a plate and handed it to her. "Thanks," she said in a sad tone. I could tell she was tired of eating the same thing. But money was kinda tight right now since Cherie didn't pay the rent or light bill. "How about for lunch, we Doordash some pizza?" I asked.

I could see her eyes light up, "Yes! Thank you Jean!" she smiled as she took a bite of her food.

"Good morning lil bitches!" Cherie said bussing threw our front door. She was out last night partying with her friends. Cherie sat beside Rue at the table and kissed her on the cheek as she noticed there was only two plates on the table, "Did you make me some?"

 "You're a grown ass woman, you should've ate from wherever you came from." I bellowed as I moved the dirty dishes out of the sink and started to filled it with hot water. Then I started to scraped the left overs off of the plates into the trash can.

She left Rue in the house by herself last night, so, she was lucky I wasn't pounding on her head right now. The Bible says, "Whoever strikes his father or mother must surely be put to death." If that is true then I surely won't make it to twenty five. It was always in self defense though, I was the escape goat for her. She was abusive towards me since an early age but she never did anything to Rue. I don't know if It was because I was very protective of Rue or if she truly just hated me.

She came behind me and pulled me by the hair, "You have the world fucked up! I am still your mother. And you're gonna respect me in my damn house! Every since you've been smelling yourself, you've been acting brand new. You're lucky, I'm too tired to fuck you up right now!" She released my hair and took my plate off the table to her room. Rue quickly hugged me to ask, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I started back washing the dishes. This is just a Tuesday at the Pelton's house.

*TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSIVE PARENT*

On our first fight, we were having an argument about my poor grades. The truth is I was barely in school because I was too busy being a mom to my sister. I was surprised I even graduated. She charged at me and start punching me in the face and stomach. I didn't cry, I became so angry that I used my legs to leap her off of me. I got on top of her to pin her down and shouted, "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, HUH? A FIGHT?" I started punching her in the face. The only reason why I stopped was because I heard Rue's voice. She was standing in the hallway watching.