Chapter 8

6 Months Later

Ace Pov:
"So what are y'all having?" Rue asked holding her arms out to embrace in a hug. "Well I don't know right now lil mama. That's why we're having this party." I hugged her back continued blowing up balloons. She handed me a gift, "Here!" She said with a smile. "Don't open it until I leave though."

"Yes ma'am." I said picking up another balloon.  "You wanna help me blow these up?" She shrugged a little, "Why not?" She placed one in her mouth. "So, is your sister coming? I really missed y'all a lot. " As soon as Tasha told me she was pregnant Jean took Rue and left the next day. I really missed them, especially Jean.  I just wanted to see her one last time before we move. "Probably not, she dropped me off and said call her when I'm ready and plus she has a date tonight." I felt them words in my stomach, "She has a date?"

"Yeah." She gave me an awkward smile. Silence filled the room. "My birthday is next week,
you're going to be there right?" She looked up at me.  "Yeah, I'ma be there lil mama. Wouldn't miss it for anything."

"Can I be the god mother?"She asked with excitement. "Hell no!" Tasha said crossing her arms. "Who knows what kind of nonsense my baby would be taught. Especially since her sister is a hoe." Rue rolled her eyes,  "Takes one to know one. " Rue sassed.  "What's that suppose to mean?" Tasha eyed Rue. "Nothing. "She giggled and started back blowing up balloons.
.
.
.
.
"Come on mama! You can do it." I cheered Tasha on.  She swung as hard as she could causing blue dust to sprinkle everywhere. I ran over to her and kissed her. "We're having a son!"

Tasha Pov:
"You know the party is over you can go home now!" I hiss walking towards Rue. "And you know the party is over you can go hoe now!" She smiled at me. "You don't know what you're talking about little girl. " I said. "Oh,  really? I heard the conversation you and DJ had on the phone the night before we left. Explains why he wasn't here today. You and I both know that's not Ace son. " I was so mad,  I slapped her. "Listen here little Bitch, if you tell Ace... "

"Ouch!" I held my face. "Don't you ever put your hands on me again! Or I'll kill you." I watched as she walked away.

Jean Pov:

"Thank you for date. I never been on one before." I said with a smile. "Well I'm glad to be your first." He grabbed my hands making me shiver. It was something about this man that I craved. " I'm just so glad you decided to return my call." I looked into his eyes,  "How could I say no to a man like you." He started to blush a little. "You look so beautiful tonight." I covered my hand with my face, "You been saying that all night." I smiled.  He removed my hand, "That's because it's the truth."

"I been thinking and I think we should do it

"I been thinking and I think we should do it." I said shyly. "Do what babygirl?" He knew exactly what I meant. "You know." I started rubbing his legs under the table. "Oh. " He winked at me. "Before we do anything. You knew to get checked." I stopped rubbing his legs.  "Why? You act like I have a fucking disease or something?" I started to caught an attitude. "Better safe than sorry." He said. "And another thing it's rules you need to follow. " I look at him like he was crazy, "Like what?" I questioned. "No cussing, people who cuss usually lack in vocabulary. Don't yell at me either because I respect you enough to not do it either and I expect the same." He stared at me for a moment and then continued, "Don't ever lie to me, even though you lied about being eighteen. Yeah I did some research. You turn eighteen couple of months ago.  That's okay though. I'm not mad at you, we weren't together then." He gently squeezed my hand. "Don't ever call my house number or come by my house without permission. And don't cheat on me either."

"Are you serious? You're married and I can't cheat on you. Isn't that ironic?" I laughed a little.  "It's not a laughing matter Jean, do you agree or not?"