Chapter 23

Ace Pov:
"Jean..." I said grabbing her hand. She wouldn't even look at me. Only a glance here and there. Her eyes read nothing but sadness. "Jean, I still care about you. And I want us to try to forgive each other. " I said with a light smile. My comment made her finally look up at me, "Look Ace, I don't care if you ever forgive because in reality I was the victim. You wasn't there when I was getting abused. You wasn't there when I was getting raped by complete strangers. Or when I was pregnant and had little to no medical treatments. You know what you was doing though, fucking Jackie and letting my sister run away. " Her look from sadness quickly turned into hatred. "Excuse me, would like more tea Ma'am?" The waitress asked. I watched as Jean's fist started to tense up. I gently started to rubbed them and answer for her, "No I think she's fine. Can I just have the check please?"

"Why... Why?" I asked looking up at the ceiling. "Why did you let her go? " At the moment I didn't know if she was talking to me or God. "Everything happens for a reason Jean. " I said trying to comfort her. "But all you had to do was stop her. " She said. "I just didn't think she was going to run away. " I said feeling guilty. "But she did. " She shouted making everybody look at us. "Can you please lower your voice?" I pleaded. "Not until you tell me why? " She said looking until my soul. I couldn't say a word. "HELLO! " she yelled. "Okay, okay. " I said putting my hand up. "Honestly, Jean I thought you were dead. We all honesty did. And I was starting to move on with Jackie. I just wanted to move forward and everyday I looked at Rue I seen you. And me letting her just leave I guess it was a way to finally let you go. I'm sorry Jean." I didn't want to look at her facial expressions. But when I did she was shaking her head smiling, "You know what congratulations on your wedding. I hope you and Jackie have a wonderful life together." She said before kissing my cheek and leaving. I looked down at my ring and placed it in my pocket.

Jean Pov:
"Where you going look like that at this time of day?" My roommate said looking me up and down.

"You got a client? " She said smiling

"You got a client? " She said smiling. "I ain't mad at you sug. Get your coins babe, I hope he's rich. " See I met Dina on Craigslist, see was looking for a roommate and I needed a place to stay. She's twenty six and she's a waitress but for the last two months she's been like a big sister to me. "No, I think I want to finally stop doing that and get my GED and maybe go to college." Dina hugged me in excitement, "I'm so proud of you Jean. "

"But if you don't have a client than why are you dress like that." She said giving me the eye. "Well if you must know I'm going to be petty. " I said putting on my coat. "I'll tell you about it when I get back. "

Jackie Pov:

I hear my cue, here comes the bride fulling the whole church. I walked through the doors and take a deep breath. I'm half way down the aisle when I hear chaos behind, "Excuse me, Dang move bitch, grandma get the hell out the way. You see my trying to sit down." A voice yelled. I don't turn on around, I just keep my eyes on Zach. His handsome face focusing on the voice. "Who is that? " I whispered as I met up to him. "I think it's Jean. " he answered . "Who invited her? " I said with a fake smile. "We're gather her today to celebrate united Jackie and Zach as one. " The preacher said . "If anyone here thinks this couple shouldn't Wed, speak now or forever hold your peace. "Well I do. " The voice said as moved in the aisle. The whole room was quiet. I watched as she took off her shades, "Sorry to be the party pooper. But this couple is the reason my sister is dead. Zach wanted pursue..." She stop in the middle of her sentence. "Ummm... " She snapped her fingers. "I forgot your name.... Oh yeah Jack -in-the-box and got my sister murdered."
"Jack -in-the-box?" The crowd repeated. "By the way Jupiter, your man is a cheater. I wouldn't be surprised if every night. He sneaks out and crawl back in my bed. " Jean said with a smile. "See he can't get enough of this. " She said as she undid her coat. "Somebody get her out of here, it's kids in here. " My brother jump out his seat, "Don't you fucking touch me, I know how to walk. " She yelled.

Jean Pov :
I pulled up at the reception and music was blasting. I went into my glove department and pulled out a gun. "Wassup motherfuckers!" I yelled as I entered the building. " I group of people started to come towards me, but I quickly waved my gun in the air making them back up. "Now, I'm hungry where's the cake? " I said searching for the cake. "Oh, shit y'all got cupcakes too. " I said picking one up. "I love red velvet." I licked my lips. I was angry and sad. How could he choose her over me. I wanted him to suffer. "You know what fuck this cake. "of flipped the entire table over. The cake went everywhere. I started going table to table breaking stuff and I finally reached the bride table. "I hate the both of you. " I started to cry. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at her face. "Apologize." I demanded. "What? " she said. "You heard me bitch. apol.... " I couldn't even finish my sentence without somebody pushing me making me drop the gun. "Now you apologize. " Jackie said picking up the gun ."bitch I'll rather die." I watched as she pulled the trigger and then nothing happened, she looked around at everybody some crying, some frozen and then she stared at me, a big grin covered my face and I said, "Bitch you thought. That gun only shooting blanks. " I was laughing uncontrollably in face. Her face was priceless. "Somebody take a picture of this. "

I'm thinking about turning this into a real book but making it more in depth. And making the story a little different.