Chapter 11

Tasha Pov:

"How come Ace couldn't take you?" He complained. DJ hasn't talk to me in weeks. "He had to make a run." I sighed. "Have you been avoiding me?" I changed the subject. "Nah." He said not looking at me. "Well how come you haven't returned any of my calls?" He pulled the car off the road, "You're going to let another man raise our child. Not just another man, my best friend. So that means I have to come to every party,  every sports game, basically watch him grow up and call me uncle instead of dad. "

(No,  that's not his brother but some kids call their dad's friend uncle)

"Are you going to leave him?" He stared at me.  "I don't know!" I put my head down  "Man what the fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled.  "You really about to let Ace raise our son?" I didn't say anything! "You and him really got me fucked up!" He yelled.  " I love him." I shouted back. " And I love you!" he screamed.

Jean Pov:
"How long have you been staring at me?" I blushed.

"I just think you're so beautiful when you're sleeping

"I just think you're so beautiful when you're sleeping." He rubbed his fingers between my hair.  "You're hungry?" I asked getting out of bed. "Yeah." He said following me into the kitchen. I scavenged through the fridge, "What do you want?" He licked his lips, "Can I get some of you?" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Maybe." I smiled.  "oh really?" He asked, lifting me up pinning me against the fridge. "Gimme kiss." I said sticking out my lips. "Nah. " He shook his head. "Please. I'll do anything." I begged. "Alright." He finally gave in.  He leaned in and when our lips almost met he moved his head to left. "You thought." He laughed. "You're such an asshole." I giggled.

*Ring Ring*

"Put me down. I need to answer my phone it might be Rue." I said. "Tell lil mama I said Wassup" He placed me on the ground.
.
.
.
"You need to leave." I said coming downstairs. "Why?" he said stuffing his face with cereal. "My boyfriend is on the way." I sighed. "And that's my problem because?" He said still eating. "You're mine anyways!" He slammed her hand on the table. "I'm not leaving."

"Wasn't you suppose to be in Charlotte like four hours ago."  I sighed. "Yeah, but Tasha can wait." He responded. "Ace you can't stay here. You need to leave please." I was starting to get frustrated. "You love him?" He walked towards me. "No." I admitted. "Have y'all had sex?" He asked. "Have you and Tasha had sex?" He didn't respond, "Okay then you know the answer."
.
.
.
"How you doing babygirl , I got you something." Mr.Harvey said handing me flowers. "Thank they're beautiful" I kissed him on the cheek.  "Get dress, I want to take you to meet a friend of mine." He said. "I thought I was a secret." I said surprised. "You are to my wife but not friends but wear something nice! Not that ghetto stuff you be wearing"
.
.
.
"Is this okay? I asked standing outside the building.

"No

"No. " He frowned, "But you have no time to time change."

"Whatever." I mumbled. We walked into the building and I tried to grab his hand but he kept moving his away.  "Rick Harvey!" A man said walking towards us.  "Who's this beautiful lady." He kissed my hand. "Charmed!" I said with a smile. "She's the friend I was talking about ." He said . "So does your friend have a name?  She must be really special if you brought her this place."

"What?" I said shocked. "This is for me!" He smiled and said,  "You can finally open a coffee. I don't know, call it Jean's Coffee Beans " He laughed. "Should I give you guys a tour?" The man asked. "Definitely!" I said with excitement.

Ace Pov:

"Tasha!" I called out searching for her. "Where you at? I'm here baby. " I said walking up the stairs. I didn't see anybody and so I thought her and DJ went to eat. I started to walked back down stairs

*BOOM*

Tasha Pov:

"Is he going to make it? I asked the doctor. "Yes ,But since the bullet, hit his spine, he won't be able to walk for a month. He's going to need you more than anything. However, since you're pregnant you might need to hire a caregiver." He said.  "Can I get a  minute alone with him. " I sighed. "Of course." he walked away.  I started to cry,  I didn't think it was going to go this far. "Jean!" he mumbled. I know like hell, he didn't call me that Bitch name. "I love you so much Jean."