Chapter 19

Jackie Pov:

"So what are you going to name the baby?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
"You can't be serious." She said giving me the side eye.
"You know that once I have this child, they're going to take them away from me. The only time I'll be able to see or touch them is when it's time to breast feed. And once that's over with I'll never see their little face ever again." She said tears filling her eyes.
"Hey! You need to cheer up, okay? " I said wiping her tears away. "Look at me Jean." I gently lift her head up."Trust me, we're going to get out of here. I promise you." I gave her a fake smile. "And From what I've heard you're strong Jean. You've over come obstacles much harder than this baby girl. But even though you're strong you need to be stronger for Rue and this baby because both of them are going to need you but most importantly you're going to need them. " She started to shake her head ."You don't get it!" She yelled at me. "I don't want this baby! I hate it. Everyday it's a reminder of my mistakes. How I choose to be a prostitute. When I could've easier got a job doing fast food but I needed easy money.  That choice right there would've made a difference in my life." She responded.
"How? Because I always thought whatever happens in your life is how it's supposed to be. It's what god planned for you. So please explained to me how it would've made a difference. " I said trying to make her understand.  She thought for a long time and said,
"I don't think it would've been a difference. Because she could've hurt Rue while I was at work and then we would've been in the same situation." Sadness filled the room.
"Exactly! Let god lead you into the life you deserve." I said holding her hand.
"I'm sorry but God doesn't exist what kind of God could just watch me get beat, raped,  kidnapped basically all my life and not give me one good thing." She pulled her hand away.
"Maybe this baby is your one good thing." She said.

"Taylor." A voice called

Viva Pov:
"It's an unisex name." I said walking into the basement. "Sorry I kinda overheard your conversation."
"What the fuck do you want." Jean snapped at me.
"Jean and Jackie. I'm so sorry my husband did this to you. Especially you Jean." I started to cry.
"You say this like it's not partially your fault too. " Jean said getting angry. "Save your tears."
"Jean I tried to warn you.  But you didn't listen at all." I said pleading.
"You expected me to believe the wife of the man I'm sleeping with. " Jean laughed a little.
"You might had warned me but you didn't go into detail. You know what you should've said.  My husband is fucking crazy. He beats me constantly and vocally abuse me daily. But you didn't because when he was with me.  He laid off of you just enough for you to be slightly okay with him kidnapping us. "

"I'm sorry Jean. " I tried to look them in the eyes but I couldn't.

"No fuck your sorry.  You let him take everything from me. It's okay when he beats us cause he's not beating you. It's okay when he rapes us because he's not forcing himself in your washed up pussy.  You disgust me."  Jean replied.
"What kind of woman are you? Take some responsibility Viva. Both of y'all are monsters." Jackie  added. "Here." I said handing Jean the keys to the chains. "Do what you want with it. " I said as I walked away.

Jean Pov:
"What are we going to do?" Jackie whispered.
"Why are you whispering,  they can't hear us. But we're going to wait." I said facing her
"What? This is our chance." She said in a surprised tone.
"It's not the right moment." I said turning around to lay down.
"If you want to go without me you can but I'm waiting this out." I said handing her the keys. She shook her head in disagreement and said "So what's the planned... "
.
.
.
"Jackie wake up, it's time. " I said shaking her. We creeped into the hallways."Look into the bathroom for some rohypnol." I said pointing at a door.
"How do you know they have that?" She said look through their cabinet.
"Because one day, when I was in pain.  They gave it to me. " I said with a straight face.
"These people are really sick." She said handing me the pills.

Mr. Harvey Pov:
"Wake the fuck up!" A voice said splashing water in my face. I rubbed my eyes.   And notice Jean and Jackie standing in front of me with gloves on. "What the fuck is going on!" I yelled trying to get up but being restrained by chains. "Oh don't hurt yourself baby. " Jean said winking at me.  "The fun hasn't started yet. " I looked around the basement, "Where Viva?" I asked confused. "Don't worry she'll be down here soon. " Jackie answered. "Oh but I forget to mention, your children are home today. Yay!" She clapped her hands in excitement. "I can't wait until they meet the real you." A smile creeped on her face.  "IM GOING TO KILL YOU BITCH!" I yelled splitting in face. She quickly slapped me,  making my face red. " I'm running shit now." She was about to say something else but a knock was at the door. "Come in. " Jackie said opening the door. One by one my family came down. "Daddy!" My daughter cried hugging me.  "Kacey get away from him!" Vivia yelled. Trying to pull her away from me. " This is your fault, you got soft." I said grabbing her neck.  " I going to kill you first Bitch!" I yelled but quickly let go as I heard a sound of a trigger.  "Let her go or I'll kill you!" Jean said putting the gun between my eyes. " Where did you get that from?" I asked releasing her slowly. " Your wife." Jackie said looking at Viva.  "But it doesn't stop there. She also gave us access to your bank accounts but don't worry. " Jean said placing her hand over heart. "Your kids have plenty of money left .

"I think you should take the kids upstairs now. " Jackie said to Viva. She didn't say anything but then what she was told. "Viva!" I yelled. "Please don't leave me. " I tried to escape from the chains. "I love you baby."  Tears filling my eyes.  "It's crazy." Jean said interrupting me.  "Cause I used to think I loved you a little bit but now its turned into hate. " She started pacing the floor. "But I want you know something before I do this. " Jean said kneeling down to my level. " I slept with your son.

Jean Pov:
"The kids are gone. I didn't want them to see their dad in a bodybag. And I already called the police. " Viva said walking towards to car.  Handing us a duffle bag full of money. "Thanks. " I said with a fake smile. "Why do you still have the gun. " She said looking down. I have some stuff to take care of." I said looking away. "Oh okay,  just be careful okay. Y'all take care. " She said hugging us. I watched as she walked away and when she wasn't looking I aimed the gun oand shot her four times in the back.  Her body hit the ground and Jackie went running behind it. " This wasn't part of the planned. " She yelled in fear. " Get in the car now! I'm going to plant the gun on him. "
.
.
.
.
" Here's the deal." I said while taking off my gloves. "We're going to the hospital.  All we know is the wife let us go. I tried to make it seem like Viva called the police,  he then killed Viva cause he knew he was going to jail then killed himself in the basement.  That's why I shot him on the side of his head. "

Tell what you think about the chapter.