Chapter 4

(DJ)

Jean Pov:
"Is this the house?" He asked turning around to face me.  I didn't say anything but hopped out the car and slammed the door. I knocked on the house door and a woman appeared. "Oh my god! what happened to your face? " I pushed right through her and ran upstairs trying to find my sister. I burst through a bedroom with pink walls and white flowers. There was dolls everywhere and books on shelves. We never had a room like this. The girls were all at staring at me. "Who's that?" A blonde hair girl questioned. "Jean?" Rue said confused. "Get out my house now! Or I'm calling the cops!" The woman said following behind me.  I spotted Rue's suitcase and place it in front of her. "Get your stuff together we're leaving now!" She didn't question my authority and started packing.
.
.
.
.
"So what's y'all names?" He said looking through the rear view mirror. We didn't say a word. "Come on, you don't have to be shy. I'm Ace and this is my homeboy DJ." Rue hesitated at first but finally said, "I'm Rue and this is my sister Jean."

"How old are y'all miss Rue?" Ace asked eyeing me. "I'm 12 and she's..."

"Rue!" I quickly interrupted."You don't have to tell him our damn business.  We don't owe him any conversation!" I snapped at her.
"Aye! Stop the damn car man!"DJ said unbuckling his seatbelt. He got out the car and swinged my car door open. "Listen here you should be kissing the ground he walks on this man saved your damn life and this how you repay him by being a little Bitch. Man let this Bitch walked home then her ungrateful ass!"

"Hell say no more! I don't need your damn pitty party." I said hopping out the car. Rue instantly following behind me.

Ace Pov:
I watched her and sister cross the street.  I wanted to leave but something wouldn't let me. "Man where you know this hoe from again ?"

"Bruh lay the fuck off" I said getting mad. "Like I said she's been through a lot." I got out the car to catch up with her. "Jean,  Jean! " I yelled after her.  "Can y'all please get back in the car?" I grabbed her arm but she wouldn't face me. " Please you barely have any clothes on, it's cold and it late at night." She clenched her sister hand tighter. "Listen Jean I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help. "She turned around and finally faced me,  tears in her eyes,  "Why? Why do you wanna help so bad."

"I don't know" I said "You just seem like a good person. Just at the wrong place" She didn't say a word for a moment and out the blue she answered with a hug.
.
.
.
.
"If you ever need anything let me know." I handed her my number and they entered the hotel. "You want to be captain save a hoe so bad." DJ said watching me enter to car. "You know exactly where that got you last time. " He shook head in disbelief.  "Nigga, shut the fuck up" I said starting the car.
.
.
.
.
"Hello!"
"Is this Ace? "
"Yeah, who this? "
"It's Jean, can you meet me somewhere
"Of course,  what's the address? "
"202 Parker Lane"
"Alright,  I'ma be there!"
.
.
.
.
"Yo,  what the fuck happened." I asked walking in the house.  Blood was splatted on the walls and two lifeless bodies were in the living room , gun wounds in their heads. "I killed them." She said handing me a gun wrapped in rags. "You said anything right?" She began to shake. "Yeah but I didn't know you was going to kill somebody." I said placing my arms over my head. "Fine!" she stomped "I'll do it myself." She went over to the bodies and struggled to moved them. "Dammit alright don't touch anything else. I'll call my boys and we'll handle this!" I pulled out my phone. "You and your sister need to pack your things. You're leaving that hotel tonight!"

"What! why?" she asked with an attitude. "Maybe because you just involved me in a murder and this is the only way I can protect you."