Chapter 16

Mr.Harvey Pov:
"Aren't you a little too old for a mid night snack?" I chuckled at Jackie.  "Sorry, I didn't mean to over step my  welcome." She said closing the fridge. "It fine. " I said turning on the TV in the living room. "Why are you up? "She asked sitting beside me on the couch. "My wife is mad at me right now.  So I just needed some time to myself.  But enough about me,  let's talk about you and my son." I said with a smile.  "It's really not much to know. We're just friends right now. "

"But y'all have had sexual intercourse correct? " I said interrupting her.  "Yes. She said shameful. "Look I'm sorry,  I'm not one to judge anyone. I have my own demons myself and also,  it just none of my business.  I truly apologize." I said with a serious tone.  "Stay out here as long as you want if you need me I'll be in my study."
.
.
.
.
I watched the living room camera till she fell asleep. My eyes quickly switch the basement  one.  Jean is going to have a roommate. she really need somebody to be down there with her especially now since she's expecting my child. I thought to myself.

Jackie Pov:

I woke up cold and shivering, confused I rubbed my eyes and called out.  I tried to stand but I was yanked back down,  I looked around and my ankles were cuffed to a bed.  "HELP! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I yelled.  "Will you shut the fuck up!" A female voice snapped at me.  I turned to my right and I notice a pregnant girl, I could tell that once she was very beautiful. But for now her eyes were cold.  Her skin was dry and her was dirty. "Nobody is going to hear you. You're just wasting your time. " She said putting the cover over her face. "Where are we? " I asked confused.  "We're in a basement." she replied in a empty tone. "Who put us down here and how long have you been here? " Before she could speak a familiar voice came closer to us. "How's my baby doing today?" He asked the girl. "You piece of shit!" I yelled.  "Let us go now!"  He ignored me and focused on the girl. "This will never be your child!" She spilt at him and he instantly wrapped his hands around her throat. "If you wasn't pregnant I'll kill you right fucking now." He released her neck and started rubbing her belly. "Remember our deal, if it's a son. You can live but if it's a girl. It's over as soon you pop that sucker out. "He kissed her forehead and looked at me. "Now Jackie, you might be a little confused right now and that's okay because I'ma get you right up to spend. Welcome to my wife's art studio." He moved his hands to make air quotation, "This beautiful woman next to you is Jean. She carrying my baby. You're here for two reasons, one to make sure Jean has a good pregnancy and two because now she's worn out and I need somebody fresh to take her place. " He walked closer to me,  "Now I won't hurt you,  unless you give me any reason to. I just want to love you. Just let me love you."

"Fuck you! Let me out of here you sick fuck."  I cried.

Ace Pov:

"Mom have you seen Jackie this morning? She wasn't in the bed." I asked concerned. "No but maybe your father has. " She started to wash the dishes harder . "Okay I will." I replied.  I picked up my phone and lucky there was a text from here.

Future 💏:

Sorry baby had to go leave early family emergency. Call you later tonight.

Jean Pov :

"I used to be just like you! Did he promise you something too?" I asked sadden. " I beg your pardon." She asked confused. "Mr.Harvey, you're one of his mistress?" I asked. "No,  I was just seeing his son and we came here to visit his parents." She replied, "But you was his mistress?"

"Crazy isn't it? A girl like me messing with a married man. I wish a never did then I would be with the only man I ever love but I was too selfish and stubborn to realize it a the moment. I wish I could go back in time. " I started to cry. "I just want to die." I let out.  " I miss him everyday, I miss my sister. Sometimes I even miss my mom. I'm started to question is god even real.  Why would he put me through so much already."

"What's your lover name?" She asked.  "Ace." I replied