Chapter 17

Jackie Pov:

"Wait? Is Rue your little sister? " I asked with curiosity.  She gave me a side eye and instantly jump on top of me jacking up my shirt.  "How do you know my sister?" I looked into her eyes and all I seen was darkness.  "Can you please let me go and we can talk about it. " I begged.  "Hell no!" she yelled "Not until you tell me how do you know my sister?" She put the chains closer to my neck.  "You got five seconds.... Five." I struggled to get her off of me,  "If you kill me,  you won't even find out where she is!" I pleaded with her. She slowly rose off of me. "She's alive and she's with Ace." I said while fitting my posture. "Thank you Jesus!" Tears filled her eyes. "I need to get out of here!" I crazed look enter her eyes.  "I need to be with my sister ."

Ace Pov:

"You're back!" She said trying to hug me. "Where's Jackie?"

I let out a deep sigh, " I don't know. She won't answer any of my calls or texts."
WAAH... WAAH.

"Is Kyrie here?" I asked angrily, "Why didn't you tell me Rue!" I yelled.  "I just wanted you to see that I was responsible ." She yelled back.  "And you think not telling me my child was here was the responsible thing to do. Next time use your brain." I snapped. "I'm sorry,  I know next time to tell you."

"What if something would've happened to him then what?" I yelled.  "But nothing happened Ace,  can you please chill out!" "No,  do you want to end of like Jean! Cause the way you been acting lately is ridiculous " I yelled. She gave me a numb look for a moment. "Who are you really mad at?" She yelled back.  "It's not my damn fault that Jackie is ignoring you. "

"This has nothing to do with Jackie this is about your attitude lately.  And how you're going to end of just like Jean!" I said getting more angry.
"You know something Ace,  fuck you I don't need you. I'm leaving..."

Rue Pov:

"You have no where to go! You have no family remember." My stomach rumble at the thought.  "I'll just stay with a friend. " I argued.  "No you're not leaving this house!"

"Last time I checked I had no family! So that's mean you're not my father or brother. So you can't tell me shit!" I yelled as I walked out the door.  "If you leave I'm not coming after you Rue!" He grabbed my hand stopping my from leaving, " Last chance now!"

"It's obvious you stop caring about me. The moment Jean disappeared." I shook his hand loose . " Have a nice life with Tasha... Oops I mean Jackie.

Jean Pov:

"So you and Ace used the be a couple? " Jackie asked. "Not exactly." I sighed. "It was just complicated he was in a relationship with his baby mama. I just fucked him before he moved to North Carolina. " I admitted.  "Wait a minute let me this straight.  You were having sex with Ace and his dad?"

"Wait? What are you talking about." I said confused.  "Mr. Harvey." She let out,  "Mr.Harvey is Ace dad!" I got quiet for a moment. "Oh my,  you really didn't know did you! " She said holding my hand .