Chapter 18

Ace Pov :
"Yes I need to report a missing child."

"What's the child name sir?"

"Rue Simone Pelton."

.
.
.
.
"Jean is going to kill me. " I started to rubbed my face. "Jean is dead man. " DJ said shaking his head. "When are you going to get over this Bitch Bruh. Don't you got a new girl now anyways."

"First of all, the case is still open and Jackie basically left me man." I put my head down. "And it doesn't matter, Rue is like a sister to me and dead or alive I owe it to Jean to make sure nothing bad happens to her sister. "

"That Bitch ain't did shit for you expect run up the power bill. " He tried to explain to me.  "Why can't you let her go bruh?"

"Have you ever look at somebody and seen your whole life in their eyes. No matter what they do or did,  you still think they're perfect. Somebody who you know understands you,  you're basically one person in two different bodies. And with that being said as long as my heart beats I know so is hers. " A smile slowly creep across my face.  "Man do you know realize how many dicks been in that girl. I'ma be real with you that's probably why Tasha cheated on you and Jackie left your ass.  Your head isn't where It needed to be. " He snapped.  "Wait, how do you know about Tasha." I asked confused.  "What are you talking about bro? I didn't say nothing about Tasha. " I stood up from the couch, "You just said Tasha cheated on me. How do you know that.  I didn't tell anybody but Jean."

"Like did Tasha tell you that? " I said getting angry.  "Yeah. " He said quietly.  "I'm sorry bro "

"With who? Cause I'm about to go find and fucked this nigga up on sight. " I popped my knuckles.  "I don't know she didn't tell me his name. " He started tapping his legs. "Wait a minute." I stopped and thought, "Why in the hell are you and Tasha communicating anyways ?"

"She was scared to tell you and she wanted my advice." He replied.  "I'm about to comfort her right now. Get your shit together. " I yelled.

Tasha Pov:

*Knock knock *
"Who is it? " I asked.
" Ace!" I quickly unlocked the door. "You never come and .... " My mood as soon as I seen DJ.  "What is he doing here.  I hope your here to pick up your son. " I put my hands on my hip. " Fuck no hoe, I know that baby not mines. DJ told me everything, you're a fucking cheater. " He yelled at me.  "How could you Tasha.  I loved you and I gave you the world. I wasn't sure at first but now I see you for who you really are." I couldn't say anything. I was too scared to speak

"See I'ma need you to say something because I need answers. So who's the father?" He asked getting mad. I hesitated for a moment, "You're so naive Zachary it's crazy. " I laughed a little. "I thought you said he told you everything?" I smirked appeared on my face. "What's she talking about DJ. What didn't you tell me. " He turned to DJ. " I don't know. " DJ mumble.  "Don't act brand new DJ. " I said walking closer to him.  "It's his Ace. DJ's the father." I grabbed DJ hand. And he quickly yanked it away.  "Bitch stop lying DJ wouldn't do that to me. " Ace said.  "You know what. " DJ said before I knew anything he slapped me.  "What the hell is wrong with you hoe.  Don't you every lie to my man again." I started to cry, I expected Ace to say something,  hug me, anything but all he did was leave with DJ.

DJ Pov:

"Can you believe that hoe man!" I said hopping in the car. Ace didn't say a word,  he just started started to the car. "Man are you okay! You don't look so good do you need me to drive." I asked concerned.  "Yeah!" He responded. We switch positions and headed back towards his house.  The car had an awkward silence, so I turned up the radio . "Running through the six with my woes. " I rapped, "Counting money you know ..... " *BOOM*