Chapter 6

(Mr.Harvey)

Ace Pov:
"Jean what the fuck are you doing?" She was throwing clothes in a suitcase. "What did I tell you last night." She said not even trying to face me. "You're not leaving!" I starting taking her clothes out. "Can you please stop!" She pushed me and picked her clothes up. "No, can you stop. Is this all you do? Run whenever things don't go your way." I turned the whole suitcase over and her clothes fell on the bed. "Where y'all going to go?" I stood in front of her so we can face each other. "The hotel,  where were living before.... " She stopped talking.  "Before what, before you killed your mom and that man!" She pushed me again,  "Shut the fuck up before Rue hear you!" She whispered. "Stop putting your hands on me Jean."

"Or what?", she tilted her head.  I instantly gripped her arms and pinned her against the wall. "So what now?" She started to get smart. "You're going to hit me,  it's not like it haven't happen before." I small smirk went across her face, "Get the hell off of me you're not about it. "

"Make me." I barked making her jump a little. "You act so tough but in reality you're just a scared little girl. " I release her and she's pushed me again.
.
.
.
.
"Hey!" Rue said sitting beside me.  "Wassup lil mama." I smiled at her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Wassup witcho?" She giggled and said, "Do you and my sister like each other cause I seen y'all kissing last night." The biggest smile appeared on my face. "Well,  I like her a lot but I don't know if she feels the same." Her eyes lit up in excitement. "I can ask her if you want me to." She gave me a gentle nudge, "I think you would be a good big brother to me. You know because I need one just in case a boy breaks my heart. You can beat him up for me." We both laughed in agreement. "Well I never had a sister before so I.... "

*Knock knock *

"Hold on a minute little mama. Let me answer the door and I'll be back."

"Wassup man!" DJ said when I open the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprisingly. "I got a surprise for you man." Just then his car door opened and Tasha came running into my arms. "I missed you so much baby!" She kissed me.  "Are these your cousins?" She pointed behind me. I turned my head and Jean and Rue were standing behind us.
.
.
.
.
"So how long are they staying here?" Tasha ask coming into the room with just a towel on. "I don't know, until she gets back on her feet."

"And how long will that take? We need our privacy baby. And plus, who knows the kind of drama she's going to bring being a prostitute." She walked closer to me.  "Who told you that?" I said getting defensive "DJ?I asked. he doesn't know anything about her!" I yelled. "And you do?" She questioned, "You act like y'all fucking or something" She laughed.

Jean Pov:
"You're beautiful." The older guy said through the back window.  I smell money. "Thank you." I said with a fake smile. He was wearing a tailored blue suit and giving me a smile worth a million dollars. "Get in." A driver came to open the door for me. "What's your name? " He asks. "Jean." He places a cigar in his mouth. "I'm Mr.Harvey", he swifts his other had out to shake mines. "You smoke?" He asks waving the cigar in face. "Nah." I replied. "Good these things can kill you." He chuckled a little. "Sooo...  What does a man like you do. Looks like you're living well. " I started to rub his thigh. "The less you know the better. " He smiled removing my hand. "You have any goals in life?"

"I used to. When I was sixteen I use to love coffee, so much I wanted to open a shop. " I said confused.  "Why used to?" He asked deeply into the conversation. "I had to step up and make a living for me and my sister. So I didn't buy extra things like that. I needed every penny for bills and to make sure she had everything she needed. "

"Marcus, take us to the nearest Starbucks." He told the driver. "You don't have to do that !" I insisted. "I know but I want to." He said with a smile. "What if I told you I can make your dreams come true."

"What do I have to?" I asked sincerely. "Whatever you're comfortable with." He reached in his pocket and pulled out six hundred dollars. "But, we haven't even had sex yet. " I said.  "I know like I said, whatever you're comfortable doing. We don't know each other yet. So we don't have to rush anything." He said eyeing me.
.
.
.
.
"Where you been?" Ace asked waiting for me at door.  "Working!" I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Let me go!" I tried to pull away. "Why were you out there?" He questioned. "So when your precious little girlfriend decides it's time for us to go. I'll have some money of my own." I yelled. "Can you please lower your voice. People are trying to sleep." He whispered." Oh like Tasha? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! FUCK HER AND HER SLEEP!" I yelled.  He quickly covered my mouth. "What's going on." Tasha said rubbing her eyes.  "Nothing" I said while waking upstairs.