Chapter 3

(Tasha)

Ace Pov:
"Where the hell did he go?" I said putting my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. "Man we been chasing him all night" My main man, Dj said running behind me. "Can we just take a break and wait till tomorrow. You know we're going to find him. " He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah but you know Mr.Harvey won't be happy if we don't.

"Man fuck Mr.Harvey " DJ said cocky.

"Mhhhh"

DJ started ducking, "Did you hear that?" He asked worrying. "Nah, man you just scary as fuck." I said laughing. "Forreal man be quiet and listen.", He said.

"Mhhhh"

I turned my head searching for the source of the sound. I slowly pulled out my gun. As we creeped down the alley the sound started to get louder.

"Mhmm"

"It's coming from in there." I said pointing at the trash can. "I'm not opening it." DJ started shaking his head. "You ain't scared of Mr.Harvey but you're scared of whatever in this trash can." I wasn't surprised though he wasn't much of a thug. Just following the wrong crowd. "Man hold my gun and if anything starts attacking me shoot it. " I said opening the trash can. I was moving trash left and right. "What's in there bro?" He whispered​. "I don't know man, I cant really tell. It's like... Ahh! Help something's grabbing my arm. "

"Oh shit." DJ said shooting the gun. Almost hitting me. Scary ass! I thought to myself. "Wait a minute " I started moving more trash around. " It's a girl in here! Help me get her out." She was completely naked, blood coming from her face and she was barely conscious. "I know this girl." I said surprised, I know she was a prostitute but I didn't think she would be in this situation. "Who cares if you know her. Somebody left her for dead and this is none of our business, so let's just leave her ass." He started to whine. "Man shut the fuck up and help me get her to the car." I said grabbing her arms
.
.
.
.
"So is this your sister?" The doctor questioned. "Yes!" I quickly lied. "Well it looks like she's been raped and she has overdosed on drugs." He said in accusing tone. "Does she have a record of drugs?" He asked writing every word I say. "No, not that I know of" I replied. "Well okay we did some tests and we'll have the results soon. I just need her name and date of birth."

"Ahh, somebody help me!" The girl screamed waking up. "Can you please give us a minute?" I asked the doctor. "Of course take your time." He said walking away. "Hey, hey... Calm down miss lady." DJ said trying to keep her quiet. "Please calm down." I said holding my hands up. "We're not going to hurt you miss. We're the ones who brought you here. " I said with smile hoping it comforts her. "Do you remember me? You came to my house with my brother." She didn't say a word just looked at me like I was crazy. "Tell us what happened to you? Who did this?" I tried grabbing her hand but she pushed it away. "Don't fucking touch me." She said getting angry. "I see you still got that same attitude.", I said with a frown. "At least she can talk. I thought they cut her tongue out" DJ said. "Man shut up bro. She's obviously been through a lot " I said. "You can talk to me. I'm only trying to help, who did this to you?" She was quiet for a moment and then she quickly got out the bed and headed out the door. "Aye, where you going!" I yelled following behind her. "Please don't run away I'm just trying to help." I said catching up to her. "I need to go get my sister." Tears started shedding from her eyes. "Listen can you just stay until the results and I promise I'll take you to get your sister afterwards" I said leaving her back into the room where the doctor was already there. "She had to pee." I lied.

"Well I got her results and good news she's not pregnant however we found over 20 grams of cocaine in her system."