Chapter 2

(Jean)

Jean Pov:
"Please Jean don't leave me here with her!" Rue cried grabbing my shirt. "She's drunk and I'm scared."

"What did I tell you to when I'm not here?" I questioned rubbing her back trying to keep her calm. "Stay in my room and lock the door right?" I gently wiped a tear from her face.  She shook her head in agreement. "Exactly, so you need to pee before I leave. There's always snacks in my closet if you get hungry." I lifted her head up so her eyes could meet mines, "Listen to me Rue I need you to be strong for me while I'm gone okay? It's just a couple of hours and if you stay in the room and be quiet everything is going to be fine." A fake smile spread across my face.
.
.
.
.
I looked at my watch it was five in the morning. I walked into our house and seen Rue clenched in the corner crying. "Why aren't you in the room?" I whispered curiously. "Help... " She barely let out. "I'm bleeding, it hurts..." She said pointing to her night pants. There was a big red spot covering her private area. "Oh my fucking god!" I said covering my mouth.  I quickly picked her up  and ran some bath water and bathed her. Tears filled my eyes, "What happened?" I asked.  "Mom let him touch me and when I cried she beat me. " I was furious, my body was heated.
.
.
.
.
I pulled the suitcase out my closet and started packing me and Rue's clothes. We're getting out of here right now. I stuffed my money in my purse then checked my watch. It's six thirty, so I know she was still sleeping. I creeped into her room and dragged her by the hair out the bed.  "What kind of fucking mother are you!" I repeatedly​ punched her in the face. "Do you honestly think you're a good parent?" She was struggling to catch her breath. "Jean... " Rue called behind me making me instantly let her go.  "I'ma catch your ass slipping one day" she spat out. Blood dripping from her mouth. I ignored her and we headed to a hotel.
.
.
.
.
2 Months Later
"This weekend is going to be so fun!We're going to do each others hair, eat popcorn, watch scary movies and... " I interrupted her,  "Slow down mini me." I let out a laugh,  "I know you're excited but are you even going to miss me at all?"

"You know I'm going to miss you. " Rue said getting out the car.  "I love you." I yelled out the window but she was already in the house.
.
.
.
.
"How much have you made?" Mrs. Parker asked putting her hand on her hip. I love Mrs.Parker she introduced me to these streets. Her and momma used to be friends until my mom betrayed and snitched on her to the cops. "Hoe, none of your business." We both laughed. "Aye,  sexy young thing." A man yelled from his car. I looked at Mrs. Parker, "Well he sure as hell not talking to me. ", she said with a cough. I approached the car and there was a good looking older guy in looking at me. "Wassup big daddy you trying to have some fun. "

"Hell yeah. " He opened the door for me and we headed down the road. "So what's your name
?" He asked breaking the silence. "Jean." I replied with a smile.
"Jean what?" He asked curiously. "Pelton." I slowly said side eyeing him. It shocked me because nobody asks about my last name. "How old are you? " He continued. "Are you the police or something?" I snapped at him.  He chuckled a little, "Relax lil mama I'm not twelve."

"Good. " I said relaxing a little bit. I looked outside my window and were driving in my old neighborhood. "You live out here?" I turned to look his way. "Yeah I just moved in with girlfriend about a month ago. " I wasn't surprised that he had a girlfriend many guys do. "Oh okay." I mumbled putting my head down . "Here we are" he said getting out the car. I looked out the window and were at my mom's house. "Yo, what the fuck is going on? " I screamed. Before I could say anything else he yanked me out the car and dragged me in the house and locked the door.  "Ayo baby!" he yelled.  "What?" She said coming downstairs. "I got you a present." He said still gripping my hair. She walked closer to me and squeeze my face. "Didn't I tell you  I'ma catch you" She stared to laugh. "First I'ma beat your ass then we'll see what happens after." I spited in face,  "Fuck you!" She wiped her face with my hair "Bitch you got me so fucked up!" She slapped me so hard I couldn't catch my breath. "Hold her down." She said to guy and stared punching me in face. I blacked out and woke up in pain, chained up to my bed fully naked. "Ahhh!" I screamed causing the man to come in my room. "Might as well calm down. Nobody is going to come to your recuse you." A creepy smile covered his face. "But I have something to help with your pain. " He walked closer to me and pulled out a bag of rocks (crack). He scooped some on his finger and placed it under my nose.  "Sniff this. " He demanded!
"No!" I screamed . Instantly he grabbed me by the hair and slapped me in the face.  "Sniff it. " He repeated. I did what I was told. "Good girl. " He released my hair and sprinkles some on my stomach then licked it off.  "This is going to be a long night ." I watched as he dipped two fingers in the bag then stuck it up my vagina. I screamed in pain. "You taste like peaches." He pulled down his pants and I seen his greasy bumpy dick dangling. I prayed under my breath, "God please help me."

"Don't act like we wasn't going to fuck before" He said entering me.  He placed the bag on my stomach and with every pump he gave me a sniff.  I could've move at this point, the crack was taking over my system, I felt empty . After I while I blacked out again.  I kept coming in and out hearing and seeing a little at a time.  "You let her overdose!" Tina yelled. "We need to get rid of her body."