Chapter 7

Ace Pov:
I walked downstairs and noticed Jean was wearing some grey shorts that showed off her amazing legs. Her eyes were glued to a magazine, not even paying me any attention but I couldn't help but admire every part of her beauty. "Good morning.", I smiled at her. She looked at me for a moment and went back to reading her magazine.

Me and her haven't been on good terms since Tasha moved back in

Me and her haven't been on good terms since Tasha moved back in. "So what's for breakfast? " I asked trying to start a conversation. "I don't know, go wake Tasha and ask her. " She continued to flip through her magazine. "So, this is how things are going to be for now on. You mad at me because you're jealous." She started chuckling "Boy, that's a knee slapper right there." She finally looked up from the magazine, "Jealous?" She repeat. "Ace, if I wanted you I can have you." She moved closer to me, "But you made your bed, so go lay in it. " A smirk appeared on her face. She grabbed my hands and our chest met each others. "What the fuck is going on!" Tasha yelled. "Baby, its nothing." I quickly ran over trying to calm her down. "No, no fuck that!" ,Tasha said trying to run towards Jean. "Are y'all fucking?" She asked Jean. "Yes! And that dick is good!" Jean said with a straight face. "And I be riding him and his face like this!" She started humping the air. "Oh hell Nah, control your hoe. Before I whoop her ass?" Tasha slapped me.Jean was killing herself laughing, "Whoop who ass? Bitch, never had of one of them before but I heard them motherfuckers hurt. So try me if you want." Jean said sarcastically. Tasha was getting angry, "Sis, calm down it was just a jokey joke. " Jean walked upstairs laughing. "She needs to go Ace." Tasha said when she heard the door shut.
.
.
.
.
"Mr. Harvey, why did you want me to meet you here?" I sat down at the table. "Why can't I just have a normal dinner with my son?" He poured wine in a glass and handed it to me. "And you can call me dad." He sighed a little. "I'll rather call you Mr.Harvey,." I shook my head. "You never was much of dad to me. You left us behind and started a new family." He laughed, "You still won't let this go. It's not my fault..." I interpreted him, "Can you just cut to the chase. Why am I really here?" I asked getting annoyed. "My money." He calmly let out. "Fifty grand is missing and I need you to go to every warehouse and find out where it went." He fixed his suit, got up then left.

Tasha Pov:
"We need to talk?" I sat in the passenger seat in DJ's car. "Wassup!" He looked at me. "Do you think Ace is sleeping with that hoe?"

"Nah, we know Ace. He wouldn't cheat on you and if he did trust me I would know. And plus he doesn't matter anymore its me and you against the world!" He kissed me passionately. "Baby, I'm pregnant!" I didn't mean to tell him, it slipped out. "Get rid of it!" He yelled. I couldn't believe he said that. How dare he want to kill our child. I started to cry. "Baby, I'm sorry. It just surprised me. " He rubbed my hands.

Jean Pov:
"How old are you?" I asked. "Fifty two, why you trying to get me something for my fifty third birthday?" He asked. "Maybe, if you're good enough!" I straddled his lap. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen." I lied. "My birthday is next month though.What you going to get me?" I started to run my fingers through his curls. "Whatever your heart desire babygirl." He kissed my cheek. "So why did you want me to meet you at the beach? Why so late? " I said confused. "I just really wanted to see you" He rubbed my thighs. "You can see me anytime you want to though." I said with a smile. "Yeah, but this is the only time I can see you and nobody will spot us." He said with a straight face. "What do you mean?" I rubbed his face gently. "I'ma just be honest with you. Because I expect you to be honest with me no matter what. I'm married and I have kids." I started to get angry, "Wow!" I stood up and started to walk off. He followed behind me. "Listen, I told you because I want to give you a choice. If you don't want to continue this then I understand. But you just have to let me know now. " I started to think to myself for a moment."Show me a picture of them." I placed my hands on me hips. "What?" He asked confused. "If you want me to make a choice I need to see them. " He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through his picture. "Here, I have another son named Zachary. He's not in this picture though." He turned his phone around. "Beautiful family." I said with a smile

" I said with a smile