Chapter 12

Ace Pov:
I woke up and all I could remember was driving from Jean's house.  My vision was kind of blurry and all I made out of a woman crying. "Jean?" I questioned. "No. " the voice said. "It's Tasha. "

"What happened?" I tried to move but I couldn't feel my legs. "You got shot in the spine babe. " She explained, "The doctor said you're going to be temporarily paralyzed for month. "

"Who did this to me?" I questioned. "We don't know. But trust me I'm going to find out!" Mr.Harvey said walking into the room. "What is he doing here?" I looked at Tasha. She started to sighed, "I called him,  he's your dad. He just wanted to be there for you and make sure you're okay and then he's leaving. Give him a chance." Tasha insisted. "The doctor said you're going to need a caregiver. And I'm going to get you the best. " He rubbed his chin,  "You're still my son no matter what we're going through.

Jean Pov:
"Thanks for coming to the art show!" Rue said as we were leaving her school . "Anytime, I wouldn't miss anything that's important to you ." We exchanged hugs. "Excuse me! Jean." A woman voice called after us.  I turned around and I felt like my heart stopped.  I handed Rue the car keys, "Go wait for me in the car.  I need to handle something." I waited for her to get in the car to continue the conversation, "Are you stalking me?" I asked. "Yes" she admitted. "Why?" I asked confused. "You're my husband mistress. If my husband if willing to spend 30,000 on a coffee shop for you. I think we should have a proper meet. Don't you think, I'm Viva." She put her hand out but I didn't shake hers,  "What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Nothing Jean. " She said, "I wanna help you. I think it's in your best interest to leave him alone." I placed my hand on my hip, "Is that a threat?" She shook her head in disagreement, "No, it's me coming to you as a woman."

" Okay and why should I listen to you, he provides for me. And right now I need somebody who's going to do that, so I can take care of my sister. But when I'm done you can have him back, I don't care if you're hurt by it. You shouldn't be coming at me,  you need to check your husband. " I crossed with arms with an attitude . "You don't get it Jean being married to him has been hell. "

"Why are you telling me this? " I lashed at her. "Because if anything me and you on the same boat. I can't leave him because I'll have no where to go, He provides for both of us. I just wanted to warn you, it's always seem like peaches and cream in the beginning but he's not worth it. And all he's doing is using you. You're too young to be in this situation you need to get out. "  I started to laugh, "It's a little too late for that now. I'm pregnant..."

Tasha Pov:
"You called me Jean." I said wheeling him into the room. "What?" He looked confused. "At the hospital, you said Jean I love you."

"I was on drugs! They make you say crazy stuff all the time." He tried explained. "Don't lie to me Ace. " I gave him a look.  "Just be honest with me for once in your life!" I demanded.  "Do you love her ?"

"What did I just say Tasha!" He started get pissed. "Nothing but bullshit to me honestly Zachery! It's either our family or her. "

"No, of course not! I don't give a damn about that girl. Have I fucked her? Yes but that's all it was a one time thing. I want you and Kyrie nobody else." He yelled, I clinched my phone. "I love you Tasha. " He rubbed my hand,"I love you too babe." I knew he was lying. He cares about that girl. It's no way I can keep him away from her but I can stop her from wanting him.  I can't wait to show Jean this recording I thought.

Ace Pov:

"Jean I been trying to reach you all day. Sorry I haven't been talking to you. I was in the hospital.  I got shot baby..."

"You know what, save your shit for Tasha. They should've killed you damn ass. "

"Baby, are you mad at me?"

"Fuck you Ace. I'm tired of your shit. It's over between us forever. I don't want nothing to do with you."

"Jean what's going on? Whatever it is we can.....

I can't believe she just hung up on me

Sorry I haven't uploaded, I had writers block. More uploads today tho