Chapter 15

Ace Pov:

"SONNNN!" Mr. Harvey said holding out his arms.  I hesitated but embrace him. I haven't talked to him in a while every since I stopped working for him. "And who is this beautiful lady." He kissed Jackie hand.  "I'm Jackie." She started to blush. "I'm Ace friend. "

"Well I had alot of friends growing up too." He said with a light smile. Jackie began staring at me awkwardly, "Well can we come in? I want to see more than the outside of your house." She said with a fake smile. "Of course!" He clapped his hands together, "Mom has been talking about you nonstop Zachery." He picked up Jackie suitcase and we followed him into the house. "Where's mom?" I asked curiously. He stopped for a moment, "I think she's in the basement, you know she turned it into a personal art studio. It gives her something to do when she's mad at me, instead of threaten to divorce me all the time." He let out gentle laugh, "What's so funny? " Mom said interrupting our conversation. "Here's my favorite son!" Mom said hugging me. "Don't tell your siblings." She whispered to me.  "And who's this beautiful lady! Your girlfriend?"  My mom questioned embracing Jackie.  "No." Mr. Harvey answered. "They're just friends." I watched as my mom examined her.  "She really beautiful, isn't she baby?"

"Yes she really is." He exclaimed winking at Jackie.  I could tell it made her a little uncomfortable, So I tried to change the subject,  "So mom,  I was told that you have an art studio now. Maybe after dinner you could let me see some of your paintings." I smiled at her and her face returned with a puzzled look as she looked over towards dad. "I haven't even seen one painting yet. It's like her diary and it's very private to her. She only allows some of her friends down there. " He stared at mom, "Well it makes sense you never seen it since she only goes down there when you make her mad." I said "But I understand whenever you're ready to show me, just let me know cause I'm ready."
.
.
.
.
"Dinner smells wonderful Mrs. Harvey." Jackie said sitting down.  "Oh baby, call me Vivia. Mrs. Harvey sounds like I'm an old lady. And trust me nothing is old this way."

"Damn, right baby!" Mr.Harvey said slapping my mom butt.  "Not at the table baby." My mom giggled,  "yeah me and Jackie are trying to eat here. " I said stopping them. "Oh baby, stop acting like that.  One day you'll find love and you'll understand." Jackie gently squeezed my hand,  "Yeah one day he will. " She smiled at me.  But my mind instantly thought about Jean.  "Did you hear you mom?" Mr. Harvey said interrupting my thoughts. "No. My mind was somewhere else." I admitted, "I apologize mom what did you say? " She look over at Mr. Harvey,  "It's fine son. All I said was sorry you couldn't see your sibling this weekend."

"Well maybe next time mom.  I understand they're growing up and they want to be with their friends." I said grabbing her hand, "I'm just glad to see you."

Mr.Harvey Pov:

"I want Jackie. " I said licking my lips. "Not her, please not her. I can tell Zach really likes her. "

"Do you honestly think I care?" I turned towards her. "What about Jean?" She questioned. "You already have one girl,  why do you need two?"

I mean I love Jean but you let her get worn out. Letting all your friends have their way with her. Treating her like she was a sex slave."

"She's so worn out but I see you sneak down there every once in a while." Vivia said crossing her arms.  "Yeah because she has the best pussy I ever had. Way better than your old dry desert."I licked my lips again thinking about the flashbacks.

"Maybe we should let her go!" I look at her like she was crazy.  "Are you fucking stupid. Then what? We turn ourselves in too? Huh?" I snapped at her. "So what are we supposed to do then?" She asked sadden. " We kill her and replace her with Jackie." I watch as she sat on the bed. "What have we become. " She started to cry,  " I can't do this anymore. I need to leave." I followed her into the closet. "Bitch where the hell you think you're going!" I said as I yanked the suitcase out her hand.  "We in this together." I said walking closer to her making her trip.  "The only way you're leaving is in a bodybag and that's a promise." I kneed down in front of her.  "If you fuck this up for me. I will kill you!"

"Now get your ass up and make you a patch on the floor and go to sleep." I said eyeing her.