Oh no... America started a vlog

Probably a lot is swearing again -_____-

'HEY ITS AMERICA HERE! TODAY I WILL BE SHOWING YOU SOME CLIPS THAT I FOUND FUNNY!'
'America do your homework.' UK sighed from the other room.'
'I DO WHAT I WANT LEAF SOUP INHALER!'
'Crumpet...'

BEEP

'RUSSIA!' China slammed a paper on the table.
(The paper \/)

'What's wrong with it, China?' Russia asked confused

'What's wrong with it, China?' Russia asked confused. Meantime America adjusted the camera to see Russia and China clearer.
'YOU SEE THAT RED SPOT?' China pointed to Taiwan.
'What about it? You're my ally, Taiwan is not.' He shrugged, extremely puzzled on why China is mad.
'TAIWAN IS ME! THIS IS A LIST OF UNFRIENDLY COUNTRIES! TAIWAN IS NOT A COUNTRY SHE IS MINE!' China was exploding internally and externally. America was go losing back laughter and quickly zoomed in on Russia's confused face.
'RUSSIA? HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT TAIWAN IS INDEPENDENT??'
Taiwan entered the room with her test paper.

'America look! I scored full marks again while China got only 99%!' Taiwan said happily.
China turned over to America, he was caught red handed recording Russia and China.
'Taiwan No-'

'MEI GUO (America)! THIS KS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION YOU ARE RECORDING!' China shouted,
'YEAH AMERIKA! STOP RECORDING!' They charged at the camera and they failed to delete the recording while you could hear Taiwan's quiet giggled before she summonses another bubble tea to watch the scene

BEEP!

'Ey guys! Look, it's the Czech and Slovak twins. Let me put a camera on the window and I'll be back while I buy a coke.' A shuffling sound was made before America wiping the glass on the camera and leaving, making the snow crunch on the way.

Inside the house ~~~~~

'Chia? Remember what mum told us?' Kia said sadly, CZ put his beer down on the counter and turning to Kia.
'What's up Slovakia? You seem upset.' He walked towards the smaller twin, putting his arm around Kia.
'You know how mum died, my last goodbyes with her was an argument and I never got to say I love you or sorry.' Kia seemed to cry a bit.

More running noises was made by the American.
'Ya see that? Sad Kia and concerned CZ, you don't see that everyday. Oh wait.. no this is messed up to record...'

'Kia, mum knows deep down you love her and she loves you too. Don't feel guilty about it.'

'Yeah but then..' Chia covered Slov's mouth and leaped on the table and started break dancing, very iconic but random.
'IT. IS. NOT YET FAULTTTTTT EEEEEE CHEEEERRRR UPPL YOU SLOVAKIAN RATTYYY' Chia started to do some broken singing and making more broken jokes on the table before falling off the table trying to make a trick 'OOOWWWWIIEEEE' Chia screamed, that one was it.
Slovakia burst out laughing and so did AME, the way that Chia fell of the table was the best. The best part? He even got it on camera song with some brotherly family love that everybody was convince Chia did not have the talent to show.

'America? What are you doing here spying on my friend?'
'Oh shit...' America murdered befitting running.
'AMERICAAAA' Poland screeched, making Kia and China look out their own window.

'We have such weird neighbors.'
'Including you Chia.'

BEEP!

'Guys look! It's Germany and he is knocking on some door.' The door opened and TR walked outside
'Holy shit what is going on.'

'I got the stuff' Germany said a little loud and TR seemed happy

'GERMANY IS WITH THAT N—-???' His mouth went wide open in shock, he took out his phone and pressed play

' 🎶 NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN 🎶' the music from Germ's phone blasted loud and Germany snickered.
'SIKE YOU FAILURE OF AN UNCLE!' Germany screamed before running for his life, TR took a flamethrower and chased him with it.

'I AM IN NATO SO YOU CANT HURT ME!!! NATO HELPPPPO' he cried before running out

Germans are weird...

BEEP!

(This is some screenshots of a chat)

Work: can I borrow your ladder, Russia? I cant reach my Favourite book since TR put it so high :(
Russia: ur so short lmao
Work: then put some inches in me
Russia: WTF
Japan: OMG AAAAAAAAA
America: Germany what? XD
Work: ugh... I meant as in height so I can be taller, can I have that ladder now???
Russia: oh- oh..... okayyyy

BEEP!

America: dad! Why aren't Koalas considered as bears?
UK: why??
America: they didn't have the koalafications
Uk: France why did we adopt him
America: WAIT IM ADOPTED?!
Uk: YOUHEARDNOTHING
France: UK I TOLD YOU TO NOT DIP BAGUETTES IN TEA!!!