Update:

Well... :(

I'm thinking about getting surgery because you know.. I am severe after all. I was meant to have surgery months ago, but I refused and insisted on a brace.

My top curve got worse and my bottom got better, I have to do physio and on top of that learn another language and I am starting to DIE from stress. How do I fit my hospital needs in a gymnasium? They have tests every week and I can't do my medical stuff with school on my way. That's why I'm thinking surgery, I also can't stand my rashes and constant pain anymore.

Now that I have one, I'm starting to rethink my decision and am thinking constantly about surgery.

I am allowed to have surgery from my parents, who seem to support the next decision I make :)

But spine surgery is a major surgery and I am kind of overthinking it. There are many risks and if the surgery hits a wrong nerve. I can lose my sight or lose the ability to walk. Which really concerns me. But the pros are really tempting and the chances are low for this crisis.

It has a 85% success rate, and it fixed 40-65% of my curve which basically means I can own a straight spine.

If I don't get surgery, I can die if it compressed my lung. My right lung is already slightly compressed, my breathing skills are trash and get if I don't get surgery it will only get worse until I suffocate (unless I do physio forever, but how if school is in my way?)

I really want surgery but I'm scared for the risks, I don't know what to do :(