EU gets drunk

A nice request. Basically EU gets drunk and does stupid stuff

EU was with Russia and UN discussing some stuff when EU took a vodka bottle, thinking that it's water and chugged the entire thing.
'Phew.. I was so thirsty- hold up why does it taste weird?'
'Er— DISCUSSION IS OVER BYE BYE!' Russia said, kicking out the organizations knowing how drunk EU would get. UN realized that and decided to give this serious boss some embarrassing moments.

EU left to his office and soon the alcohol kicked in.
~~~~~~~~
EU sloppily walked over to Germany's office and Germany turned to the drunk organization.
'Yes boss, how may I help you?' Germany asked, acting as professional as he could while working on his papers.

'My son! There you are!' EU exclaimed while picking up Germany. 'Don't run away again, you are grounded.' UN held up the camera and laughed a lot while Germany had a confused face glued on him.

'Mr. EU? I'm not your son, I'm your employee- AAAAA!' EU hugged Germany tighter and Germany couldn't move and flapped his wings and then EU bundled them together with Germany after a while Germany gave up and accepted his fate, annoyed.

UN burst out laughing.
'UN??? Is mr EU drunk?' He asked while trying to get out of his grasp. UN nodded while laughing and EU carried Germany the entire way, even though Germany tried to escape multiple times from his boss's grasp.
'EUUU LET ME GOOOOO I HAVE WORK TO DO!!' Germany groaned.

'You can do your homework at my house.' EU scoffed.
'Homework? Mr EU we aren't kids, we are adults!' EU ignored Germany while he still tried to escape but the union was stronger.

He walked over to ASEAN's office.
'Hey there!' EU said cheerfully. ASEAN turned to the German, the laughing UN and the weird union.
'Germany here is your mother, ASEAN.'
'AH IS MY MOTHER? MR EU HOW DRUNK ARE YOU?!' EU walked to ASEAN,

'Want to help OUR son with homework?' EU offered ASEAN and ASEAN blushed lightly. She walked over to UN to ask what to do. She decided to help EU so she agreed to "help" Germany with his non existent homework.

'ASEAN what are you doing?'
'Don't worry Germany, just play along I'll help EU to his house and then you are free.' ASEAN whispered, EU passed Germany to ASEAN who had to unfortunately hold onto Germany. Germany got to hide his wings to make it easier for ASEAN quickly. EU walked over to NATO's office.

'EYYY ITS YOUR BEST FRIEND PRAGUE *hic*' EU said while taking NATO.
'UN???' NATO asked while UN was crying laughing. ASEAN let Germany off her and he tried to escape but EU quickly snatched him bac.
'Nuh-uh son YOURE going home no more sneaking out.' EY said while giving him back to ASEAN.

'Son? EU are you drunk? Also you are EU not Prague- EU LET ME DOWN!' EU opened the window and threw NATO out of it.
'FOURTH DEFENESTRATION BABY!' He yelled while slurring halfway. Germany was praying that he wasn't the next from the window but luckily he wasn't.

'Mr. EU? Can I go to the park?' Germany asked trying to be go back to his work.
'No, I said you're grounded. Call me dad by the way I don't know who mr EU is or whatever nickname that is.' EU replied.

'CaLl mE dAD' UN mocked while recording and wiping a tear.
'Ugh. dAD, can I go back to my office?' Germany rolled his eyes and ASEAN giggled a bit.
'Office? You mean your mothers? I SAID NO YOU ARE GROUNDED.' EU sternly replied before having another hiccup.

He looked out the window with an annoyed NATO covered in mud from the landing. UN took his phone.
'UN? Make sure EU doesn't do anything more stupid like this.' NATO shouted from the ground floor before wiping some mud from his face. 'Thank god I'm not human.'

ASEAN decided she could take a step to save Germany from EU.
'EU? Germany isn't your son.' EU turned to ASEAN with a flash of emotions and UN was getting disappointed that it's ending.
'THEN LETS MAKE HIM OUR SON!' Germany's mouth dropped wide open, how drunk did EU get?