AH disaster (part 1)

Waking up with a completely numb back because of treatment is annoying. DELETE MY CHRONIC ILLNESS ALREADY >:(
Oh yeah I forgot there is no cure.. ANYWAY-

Basically countries accidentally drink some "juice" and they turn into 3 year olds and AH has to care for them :)

This was a request from Hailey from two months ago ~

TW: not really much other than maybe some swears and pure DISASTER

'Breakfast is ready!!' Japan shouted while placing down a suspicious juice bottle. AH and the other countries rushed down. 'That party last night was so lit!'

'Facts.' America said, 'what's that?' He pointed at the juice bottle.

'Oh! That's just some orange juice, I just placed it in that bottle to it stays fresher!' Japan exclaimed, wiping off some sweat of her forehead. America shrugged. 'I'll pour a glass for anyone.'

'I'll pass, I like apple juice.' AH said politely.
'Same.' Japan said, 'Taiwan gave me too much bubble tea last night.'

'But-' Before AH could finish, Japan checked the clock.
'OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS! BYE BYE!' Japan ran off. Everybody stared at the open door and Czechia stood up to close it.

'Thanks Czechia, would you like to have some orange juice?' Turns out everybody but AH and GE had some, GE was on a business trip so of course he didn't have any. Everybody had a long talk about the party last night, sadly Russia missed it.

After almost everybody drank their orange, they got ready normally and we're about to leave.
'Do you want to watch a episode of stranger things before you guys leave?' The nations looked at each other and accepted AH's offer.

As they watched stranger things, AH left to go to do the dishes after breakfast, strange.. it has been quite for a while even though America and the others are extremely loud when watching stranger things. Maybe they are so focused on the movie they forgot how loud they were.

AH walked out to not see anyone on the sofa, rather some kids on the floor.
'What the hell?' AH looked closer and picked up one of them. 'Germany?!' Germany giggled and tried to reach for AH's eyepatch. 'MY SON IS BACK TO A BABY? WAIT AUSTRIA! HUNGARY!!' AH screamed as she ran around trying to find them, Austria and Hungary were also 3 year olds, everybody was but AH in this house.

AH picked up her phone, to call her husband GE.

AH: GE HELP ME HUNNY!

GE: what's wrong? Did Serbia hurt you again

AH: NO! EVERYBODY AFTER THE PARTY TURNED INTO THREE YEAR OLDS.

Germany (in the background): Mutter! Look!

AH turned around to see Germany with a flamethrower.
'FLAMMENWERFER!!' AH widened her eyes.
'NO FLAMMENWERFER NO!' AH took it from Germany and he started crying and having a mini tantrum. 'Shhh Germany, but you're too young for a flamethrower..' AH picked up Germany and went back to the call.

GE: you good there?

AH: NO! GERMANY WAS ABOUT TO BURJ DOWN THE HOUSE WITH A FLAMETHROWER!

GE:?
AH: DER FLAMMENWERFER!!!

GE: Oh! You're never to young or old for those! I support it

AH: HE- HE IS THREE YEARS OLD GE!!!

GE: make sure America doesn't climb a tree

AH: why?

GE: before WWI France told me he liked jumping off them randomly when he was younger

AH looked to see no American.